Auto Warriors Do...Optic Foliar Live Interview I * 7-29-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Dinesh, I'll contact you by email, as I see no link at your website to local retailers,... also, next time you see an Orchid show, big ones especially, look into getting a both there.. Word-of-mouth is as big with that group of plant nuts than it is with us canna' lovers!

:thanks: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :worship: Thank you Dinesh for your time with us here! The products sound amazing, and with solid documentation of results--something that is a pillar at AFN,...:headbang: I hope we can also get grow-and-show's going featuring your products! Overgrow and Transport will feature well at the Infirmary I believe.... :cheers:

any AFN and bud warriors are always free to contact me anytime if they have any questions. sales@opticfoliar.com

any other questions I missed or that I can answer? its still early here so I have not had any smoke yet today...will do lunch and then have some rock star....great day time smoke....then I think I am some komo or a new variety called superman kush I will be trying later this evening :) having a harder time finding and getting some of my old school favorites like blueberry, northern lights and hash plant. but im sure they will come around again!

really thanks again guys! i love connecting with growers and chatting grow, and helping others. I got my first job in the hydr shop when I was 18 and have never looked back. this plant, this industry and the people I meet continue to push me forward. when I get to hear feedback from growers on how we were able to help them solve problems or get better results that is what puts a big smile on my face....then I get a sample of some great smoke and the smile gets even bigger :)

Hi Dinesh I think you missed my question
arty zan here

Could you tell us a little more about Mega Watts.

Also due to the nature of buds forming and possible bud rot a lot of you sprays should only be used up until first week of flowering, can any of you formulas be added to a nutrient solution with positive effects?

@Eyes on Fire all products have a preservative so they have a long shelf life before mixed and after mixed with the exception of switch. there are some differences in labels in what we list for some states and countries however the products inside are all the same regardless of where you are. the only change we are looking to make is removing the organic pyrethrum from atak & overgrow as some regions are starting to be IMHO stupid when it comes to using natural safe non toxic pesticides including neem oil and pyrethrum...
however you can still add an natural pesticide to overgrow or our concentrate mix with no issues.

Hi Dinesh I think you missed my question
arty zan here

Could you tell us a little more about Mega Watts.

Also due to the nature of buds forming and possible bud rot a lot of you sprays should only be used up until first week of flowering, can any of you formulas be added to a nutrient solution with positive effects?

simply mega watts increases the plants ability to produce chlorophyll this in turn allows the plant to use more light energy ( lumens ) and in turn speed up the process of converting light energy into sugars as well as directly increasing nutrient uptake. it is a low concentration and price and will not damage and taco leaves like some other light spray products have in the past. and its compatible with our fungicide and natural pesticide. we have trinity organic gardens in california that sprays our concentrates twice a day, in the morning as the sun comes up they spray and as he says, it wakes up the leaves and he is seeing growth within hours. in the afternoon he sprays again and he says it just gives them another huge surge in growth.

you can safely spray our products to mid bloom.

As well, atak is also safe to use a week before harvest, combat pm, full sunlight will not damage leaves, hairs,pistils or buds and will come up clean in post harvest tests for medical.

How do I upload a pdf? trying to upload our brochure that highlights test results.

thanks now my taste "buds" are salivating.....some of the best stuff we got when we were kids was this afghani strain from my buddies uncle....it was a legend then and we still talk about it today. : )

@Ripper some organic components but not 100 % organic by any means. blend of syntheic and some organics. however nothing toxic, carcinogenic, or long term residuals that can effect humans.

If i cant personally eat or smoke it post harvest. it does not go in my products. im a long term member of our industry and take pride in knowing that our products have nothing toxic or dangerous in them. furthermore I am trying to revolutionize the foliar segment of our industry and will be launching the foliar resource center real soon that allows us to expose toxic spray products as well recommend safe spray products wether we sell them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back