Dutch Passion AutoMazar Grow and Vape report

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: AutoMazar

Did it autoflower?: Yes, around day 25

Soil/hydro: Potting mix w 30% coco coir

Nutes:
General Hydroponics FloraNova series, Rapid Start, cal-mag, silica,

Light (kind and schedule): 210 (300) watt blurple LED, supplemental 18w 3500k LED "bulb" at flowering

From seed to harvest date: 91 days from seedling, Could have gone another 2-3 weeks!

Dry Yield: 65+g No training.

High/Effect Duration:
Cured just under a month. Pain relief. Strong body relaxation, euphoria with dreamy mind effects Can be psychedelic. No ceiling...a top-up later gets you higher than before. Long cures strengthen it and promote the psychedelic effects. Long lasting, up to 3 hours before a long smooth come down.

BAG APPEAL: **
All 3 produced somewhat airy buds- last year they were beautiful but I had let them go over 100 days and could have gone another week or 2.

THE GROWTH: ***
I should give 4 stars because this year I battled fungus gnats when they were babies and they bounced back nicely once that was under control. Both years, these plants had very slow flowering periods. Honestly, I don't think those lights are powerful enough to grow and ripen them quickly.

THE SMELL:*****
Cured almost a month: Sweet, Fruity, Floral, bit of spice, and a hint of "skunky vanilla"..
Full cure: Sweeter, Fruitier than above. Buds are not very smelly until you break them up.

THE VAPOR: ****
A green hit with clean gear is heaven. Smooth sweet fruity and spicy. Long cures bring out more of the fruitiness while keeping the spice.

THE HIGH
: ****
2 phenos, Both good pain killers.
The Indica one is chillin' followed by a flesh melting couchlock and long psychedelic night/daydreams possible. The Sativa dom is a bit lighter and more euphoric. Both are great for music listening.

Last year, same 2 phenos, and long cures sort of equalized them quite a bit, both having a very nice heaviness with the Sativa one being slightly lighter and more euphoric.

OVER ALL: ****
They battled gnatts, grew under insufficient light, and still gave me a decent amount of very good medicine.

This is such good smoke that I will try these again someday with better lights in the hopes that they bloom and ripen more quickly.

4 months cure DP AutoMazar.

While previously I found that a cure equalized the effect and taste of the phenos, this time my results were quite different.

AM2 is light and fruity, has immediate Sativa uplifted, motivated and pain free effects that creep up, in an hour you suddenly realize how high you are.

AM3 is the sweetheart for sure. She has a stronger fruit/floral essence that stays, though both produce the same amount of vapor. The effects are definitely an indica body/psychedelic pain free effect perfect for evenings when you don't have to accomplish anything.

AM1 was disappointing. I think it was hanging too close to the air intake when they dried. A cure had no effect. Little flavor, little vapor, and a mild anxious effect. Perfect for my mad science jar though. :stir:

4 months cure DP AutoMazar.

While previously I found that a cure equalized the effect and taste of the phenos, this time my results were quite different.

AM2 is light and fruity, has immediate Sativa uplifted, motivated and pain free effects that creep up, in an hour you suddenly realize how high you are.

AM3 is the sweetheart for sure. She has a stronger fruit/floral essence that stays, though both produce the same amount of vapor. The effects are definitely an indica body/psychedelic pain free effect perfect for evenings when you don't have to accomplish anything.

AM1 was disappointing. I think it was hanging too close to the air intake when they dried. A cure had no effect. Little flavor, little vapor, and a mild anxious effect. Perfect for my mad science jar though. :stir:

Hey thanks for taking the time to do the report and the follow up...reports like these are super useful especially when they are medical related.

Hey thanks for taking the time to do the report and the follow up...reports like these are super useful especially when they are medical related.

I like to read this kind of info, so I should contribute too, right?

Even though my preference is for the heavier indica's, I am counting my blessings because I get an upper and a sedative so I get pain relief 'round the clock.

Believe it or not, I still have a few grams of #3 in a little pill jar. I got bored after months of the same strain and had others so that last little bit just got pushed aside.

It is almost 2 years old, and well preserved but past its prime.

It still has its fruity floral scent, almost like apples. It doesn't produce much vapour, I think I can get 3-4 good pulls from an bowl, where 6+ is more usual, the way I pack them.

It is a little more sativa like than I remember it to be, not quite a heavy but still relaxing. Pain relief in higher doses than it took before. Not bad considering its age.

Glad I have it! I haven't grown for a long while and dispensaries are getting shut down like crazy so my jars are getting low. Anyhow, I still have a variety and should be able to sustain myself till the New Year.

I have to light the lights if I am going to stay lit in January!

Nice . I'm about to germ 2 auto Mazar myself. I sure hope they finish sooner than 90 days though. Thanks for the report.

Nice . I'm about to germ 2 auto Mazar myself. I sure hope they finish sooner than 90 days though. Thanks for the report.

Enjoy! It is a nice strain, especially the indica pheno.

91 days feels like a long time if your jars are getting empty, but I found growing is simply more enjoyable when I feel patient :smoking:

Heavier strains seem to be better medicine for me these days, so next DP seeds I plant might be Night Queen or similar.

Last edited:
Enjoy! It is a nice strain, especially the indica pheno.

91 days feels like a long time if your jars are getting empty, but I found growing is simply more enjoyable when I feel patient :smoking:

Heavier strains seem to be better medicine for me these days, so next DP seeds I plant might be Night Queen or similar.
I hear you. I have 5 Mazar seeds, so I'm sure I'll see diff phenos. And I have my harvest curing right now, so I'll be good for a longer grow. Well unless my brother dips in it. He just tried out my stuff this last 3 days and the text tonight was; "the blueberry Dom was good, but this WW is 2 rips shit I'm high" that was the last text. So I'm sure he'll be "stopping by" more now, lol.

Im running a seed right now. Sad to think I will have to wait so long after their advertised finish. I was hoping to get them home earlier than 90. Patience is a virtue....

Back