Babylon Burning Select Test Grow.

Survived me being away for a day and not being there to turn off the lights.
meweed.jpg

Some nice looking plants Babylon Burning Selections has produced. The main point is going to be the terp profile. Would have probably be twice this size if I had direct sown in the pots but the others weren't quite finished so it is what it is. But it does give me a good reference point of about 3 weeks left before starting the next round in the side show for a bit of hand watering. Next batch will be the Mandarin Panties, 3 in big pots and 2 out on the porch for seeding which will give me 3 big pots for more of his gear to showcase. These are still on water only with HydroGuard.

Last edited:
They seem to be giving a generous Veg cycle as it’s been 42 days since feb 1st when you first showed one above ground, I tried zooming in but have all of them shown preflowers?
The 2 on the left and the center back are Loaded Martini and going into flower already with lots of pistils showing, 2 on the right and center front are the Chem-Mosa and just showing sex so far.

They seem to be giving a generous Veg cycle as it’s been 42 days since feb 1st when you first showed one above ground, I tried zooming in but have all of them shown preflowers?
You can extend the veg time with autos a bit too. Just by using larger containers. They flower when they fill out the container IME. I've grown that Peach Martini (mine is called Chem-Mosa )in a 10 gallon and had it veg for 7-8 weeks while it absolutely filled the container of coco/perlite. For me it was about a 10 ounce yield. These can be half# and up plants, if your skill level is up

Back