Babylon Burning Select Test Grow.

Bill.de.Cat

Retired to watch the Buds Fatten up.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes
Dropped 4 of each. Loaded Martini and Chem-Mosa. Should get a full tent out that.
IMG20240128114109.jpg

Will be going with a fresh mix of HF and perlite in the tubs and the usual MC 1 part. Epsom salt fertilizer regimen. Nice, simple, easy....so easy even a caveman could do it.

Last SeedStocker is chopped and hanging, plan on moving the Thunderfvcks to the side show closet and getting the tent ready in the day or 2. Will get the HF tomorrow on my town run, no sense making two trips in two days to the same town.

No @tobe ......since this is the only social site I do I went ahead and purchased off his website strains already in production. Just to help get his foot in the door since most of our testing is non grata. Must say, at this point all 8 are up above soil, popped really quick with minimal work ( shot glass, couple drops of H2O2 and set on the Dish box ). Really hoping to get some chem smell from at least one of the chem mosa's. Should be good for 3 in each tent pot and 1 of each in the sideshow......So far I'm happy.

Back