Dry trim /hash
the LSD has been jarred up now for 4-5 weeks here is my thoughts on the grow and a few bud shots excuse my crappy camera work
there was a real mix of phenotypes in this grow at least 4 very distinctly different ones anyway but no straight lemon pheno which is my favorite :shrug: they are a mix of skunky funk some sweet smelling candy like ones and one pine smelling pheno like you just lit up a joint of pine needles not my cup of tea but the rest are quite nice to smoke
yield was good not great two plants didnt fill out the best and were taken early lost a couple of due to that this was my fault i think with over feeding
the effects are again a mixed bag with there being so many phenos some of the plants could have gone another two weeks to amber up some were ready so depending on what bud you pick from the jar you will either be put on your ass heavy couch lock effect or sent to the moon and start cleaning the whole house or writing paragraphs of nonsense can you guess which bud im smoking:crying:

overall bit of a let down im used to barneys lsd knocking my socks of with a strong lemon kick to the taste its only been two three years since my buddy was buying packs with plants like im describing its hardly changed that much in such short time ? dont get me wrong its great weed no one would be disappointed if i gave it to them to smoke its just not what i was expecting for a strain i thought was a bit more stable/solid

View media item 22988
View media item 22989
View media item 22990
View media item 22991

Thanks for the report...I'm always on the lookout for some great pungent lemon strains, as well as citrus strains, which are my favorites. It's always so disappointing to me when I grow cultivars for that terp/flav. and they turn out to something other as described.

Wow.. I never knew you could make hash like that. Could you lemme know how to do that exactly? That's awesome!
here ya go :d5:

Back