sumo boost
dragon force
ecothrive charge
ecothrive biosys

medium: canna coco or plagron

View media item 22311
View media item 22312

WK 3 LSD
hitting there flowering stretch now filling out nicely for how small they where i can see a PH problem coming down the line i used a new product this time when mixing my coco its mycorrhizae with some other stuff in it as well i guess i should have done my research it seems its not suited for coco my ph has been between 6.3-6.5 iv tried to bring it down by flushing the plants got it down to 6.0 but it just shot back up so i guess we will see how it goes also seem to be getting a bit of leaf curl

View media item 22467
View media item 22468
View media item 22466

Suppose to be real potent and yummy. Just got some of these. Def pulling up a chair. What about coco iis making them curl? Just the ph?
hey rusty LSD is one of my favorite strains and it super potent and tastes range from hash pine skunk to lemon candys depending on pheno my best guess is that im getting a bit of nitrogen tox due to the high ph also might have been a bit hot with one or two feeds so that wont help either

WK4 LSD
WK5 LSD
end of week 5 and still alive even though its looking more like week 2 for some of these girls have a few of the plants on the right hand side showing some purple on the fans not too sure why yet maybe the cold maybe overfeeding maybe the high ph :crying:
View media item 22513
View media item 22514
View media item 22515
View media item 22516
View media item 22517
View media item 22518
View media item 22521
View media item 22520this is the new product i used this time its keeping the ph at 6.5 solid cannot budge it safe to say i wont be trying it again

Back