Those look beasty! I love that low shot looking up into the plants and the lights, all the stems/stalks like an old forest.
thanks dude im a fan of that angle too :d5:

WK10 HARVEST
M8 those are absolute beauties.. really.. great job :d5: :jointman: :karmacloud:
cheers im very happy with the results there the biggest buds iv grown under 100% led and only a shoe box of fluffy buds the rest were all for the jar :d5:

cheers im very happy with the results there the biggest buds iv grown under 100% led and only a shoe box of fluffy buds the rest were all for the jar :d5:

I've always been wary of barney's strains purely because no one seems to grow them and ive no idea why.. so im thinking so many strains so little grows.. there must be an issue.. your grow has confirmed that there ain't nothin wrong with barney's genetics as far as I'm concerned.

Please do give us an update on the erm, effects? feeling? Of this strain. I've read the description but I'm quite curious.
i will do that no problem
I've always been wary of barney's strains purely because no one seems to grow them and ive no idea why.. so im thinking so many strains so little grows.. there must be an issue.. your grow has confirmed that there ain't nothin wrong with barney's genetics as far as I'm concerned.
iv seen alot of barneys strains grown out by my friends this is the first time iv grown them with my own hands theres not alot of people on here growing them not too sure why that is cause there great stuff anything iv had iv enjoyed there shiskaberry is making a strong case for my new favorite strain the blueberry taste is like noting iv smoked before so id say give them a try

and thanks @hecno and @Stylez2 for the rep and kind words much apprenticed :d5:

Back