BC’s first KIS

Thanks @BCBudlady jusr decided to log i ad saw you were doig a KIS run.yeah my N is kinda broke ass so ya know:crying: PITA!!

and then looked at the mix just now.@waira had used as a base mix(forget the company) which was already high in its own foods and was pretty potent.so thats why he chose to go that route.But if I read that right you are using the same base mix the Promix which is essentially a sterile mix and needs lots of input for a full run in a 5 gallon pot.so prep as best as ya can for N lack before long and flower foods.gonna need a solid hit.might apply top coatings n such now maybe? anyway not trying to be joe superdick here in the slightest just trying to help ya grow banging EOF quality meds since youre using essentially the same stuffs I am as a base build. In the future I might mix it like this.

15 gallns Peat(ProMix stuff we use)

10 gallons perlite.( only use 5 then add to it if I feels it heavier than I want after cooking for 30-45 days minimum)

30 LBs of EWC which is a tick over 5 US gallons.

and the entire 15LB pack of KIS shtuffs.

the entire mix is 25-30 gallons depending on perlite use.I tend to keep it around 27'ish with the extra things I add but thats more than we need to talk about now.LOL but plug or tier plant the seedlings and you should be solid until flower then a good flower top dressing with a medium N hit should do perfect.:pass::cheers::toke: this recipe will do far better next round. trust me

Thanks @BCBudlady jusr decided to log i ad saw you were doig a KIS run.yeah my N is kinda broke ass so ya know:crying: PITA!!

and then looked at the mix just now.@waira had used as a base mix(forget the company) which was already high in its own foods and was pretty potent.so thats why he chose to go that route.But if I read that right you are using the same base mix the Promix which is essentially a sterile mix and needs lots of input for a full run in a 5 gallon pot.so prep as best as ya can for N lack before long and flower foods.gonna need a solid hit.might apply top coatings n such now maybe? anyway not trying to be joe superdick here in the slightest just trying to help ya grow banging EOF quality meds since youre using essentially the same stuffs I am as a base build. In the future I might mix it like this.

15 gallns Peat(ProMix stuff we use)

10 gallons perlite.( only use 5 then add to it if I feels it heavier than I want after cooking for 30-45 days minimum)

30 LBs of EWC which is a tick over 5 US gallons.

and the entire 15LB pack of KIS shtuffs.

the entire mix is 25-30 gallons depending on perlite use.I tend to keep it around 27'ish with the extra things I add but thats more than we need to talk about now.LOL but plug or tier plant the seedlings and you should be solid until flower then a good flower top dressing with a medium N hit should do perfect.:pass::cheers::toke: this recipe will do far better next round. trust me
Thanks @Eyes on Fire ! Yeah, I’m pretty sure some NPK will be necessary to get through the full cycle, especially for the plants in 2-3 gallons. As usual, I’ve got a few projects going with some plants being used for breeding. They will get moved out and inputs used according to seed or flower making.
One of the plants will be a beast, and will need a few top dresses of teas. It’s just nice to hit flower before I really need to do anything but water. I’m lazy!
I’ll keep your recipe on file for the next round..probably a photoperiod grow... with a couple autos thrown in. Getting ahead of myself. Need to get this one completed first.

Day 35 for Rainbow Stone Bx and less for the packed tent.
This KIS amendment is rocking. I have noticed a slight N hunger in Anvil, which is notoriously a heavy feeder, so all plants will get a weekly top dress on Roots Terp Tea bloom and microbes. Should be enough to keep them through finish.
93C9C059-2013-4D6C-A186-2E956328729C.jpeg
CBE13248-B2D5-404D-81E9-15FD9C2C2F33.jpeg
4F8BC395-7909-4FCA-A412-D0BD43662A20.jpeg

Always such a tough decision on what to grow, especially when it’s not a perpetual thing. I’m sure fiddy will have a list of top 5 most mild resistant. Looks to me that everything he produces is tops with regard to resin, terps, bag appeal.
That’s awesome the Pineapple is holding. Probably a bit too Sati leaning for me, but im
sure a pal or two would be thrilled, and she’s certainly a stunner.
:rofl:-- and it never gets better! I still have enough backlog to run 2 seasons at least as is, fem's alone,.. add in the reg's and I'm good for a couple more!
These SpaceDawg seeds from GBD, I'm VERY tempted to see if I can get one of the GMC' wizards to make fems,...:eyebrows: I have about 15 seeds, so that's plenty for a round of selections.
I just finished trimming the top part of Pineapple yesterday after a few of hanging... Another strange reaction BC, that top was simply not ripe when the rest came down, she sat another week and hardly changed but for a bit of filling out, pistils hardly did a thing :shrug:... it has an early-cut look, but aroma is solid still, and interestingly, very little change from live to dry! Only MoB holds like this for me, Green Poison a close second....
Fiddy isn't breeding I don't think, he's at some sort of mega-grow op' up there,... but Beanz sends him piles of seeds, and is a hub for sharing in NA I think...
His buds sure do look amazing though, and all show a similar pattern in their shape, etc. huh! The monster calyxes stacking, knobby build... I need to go review what his feeds, he's mentioned a couple things...
PA isn't that Sati' in her buzz that I can tell, feels pretty balanced so far so she may be to your liking after all :smoking:... I've not seen her sister in dry form yet, I hope my friend did OK with drying,... had to take her during a heat wave, but I told him do his level best to dry her as cool and slow as possible at that time,... He says she's more skunky-fruity, which is what I smelled when live....

I’ll do a Sativa run next, with Mango Smile, S99’s and a F1 from gbd called Galaxy Brain. It’s Zam Express x CQ. Well, after the photo run.
Need to invest in some of those fancy trimmers....cleaning my cheap, dull ones constantly. If you get 3 seasons... it’s totally worth it.
oooOOooo, damn what a killer cross in ZE xCQ! I was sorely tempted to run another CQ this year, kinda craving her funky fruity aromatics and dreamy high...
I did a review a while back on the Chika's, have a peek.

Will be interesting to hear what LBH has to say. I know he wanted to delve into Autos too. Maybe he has some in the works.
thanks for reminding me- :doh: i forgot to PM him! .... he has a nice menu of auto's now BC, and his Sour Diesel Haze original is a benchmark to this day, but back when it came out, it was way ahead of it's time for quality (like HighRises Krk's autos)... It was pretty popular for a while, but being reg's limited to market for sure,... I'm keen on that and the Queen's Gold, La Gasolina too... Traditionally, he's a Haze-Head though as you can see!

.@waira had used as a base mix(forget the company) which was already high in its own foods and was pretty potent.so thats why he chose to go that route.
:smokeout: EoF my man! .... yes, it's Sanctuary Soil's Empire Builder - :thumbsup:... Next time, I think I'll go with the other blend, Victory Mix which is cooler and has more coco in it which I think will be a better performing mix with KIS. Staged transplants will also be the MO, single drop potting isn't gonna cut it clearly!
I should be able to control size a bit better too, that was half the problem this time. That Strawberry Amnesia got nearly 7' tall, Red Mandarine and F99x BLR also a good foot taller than desired.. I did topping last year, and it didn't work as well as I hoped, not sure if the lack of veg' time was the problem and/or just the genetics?

:vibe::greenthumb::vibe: Woooow, looking lush and lovely in there BC! the whole crew is glowing with health :spels:

I'd say you made a solid performing mix this round, considering the diversity of genetics in there, keeping all happy is a tough reach. I think the Terp Tea tickling will see you through just fine! Buuuut it's switch time, and all that entails so we shall see how they finish! It sure is great though,getting such results without the fuss and bother of nute mucking-about :eyebrows:

:rofl:-- and it never gets better! I still have enough backlog to run 2 seasons at least as is, fem's alone,.. add in the reg's and I'm good for a couple more!
These SpaceDawg seeds from GBD, I'm VERY tempted to see if I can get one of the GMC' wizards to make fems,...:eyebrows: I have about 15 seeds, so that's plenty for a round of selections.
I just finished trimming the top part of Pineapple yesterday after a few of hanging... Another strange reaction BC, that top was simply not ripe when the rest came down, she sat another week and hardly changed but for a bit of filling out, pistils hardly did a thing :shrug:... it has an early-cut look, but aroma is solid still, and interestingly, very little change from live to dry! Only MoB holds like this for me, Green Poison a close second....
Fiddy isn't breeding I don't think, he's at some sort of mega-grow op' up there,... but Beanz sends him piles of seeds, and is a hub for sharing in NA I think...
His buds sure do look amazing though, and all show a similar pattern in their shape, etc. huh! The monster calyxes stacking, knobby build... I need to go review what his feeds, he's mentioned a couple things...
PA isn't that Sati' in her buzz that I can tell, feels pretty balanced so far so she may be to your liking after all :smoking:... I've not seen her sister in dry form yet, I hope my friend did OK with drying,... had to take her during a heat wave, but I told him do his level best to dry her as cool and slow as possible at that time,... He says she's more skunky-fruity, which is what I smelled when live....

oooOOooo, damn what a killer cross in ZE xCQ! I was sorely tempted to run another CQ this year, kinda craving her funky fruity aromatics and dreamy high...
I did a review a while back on the Chika's, have a peek.

thanks for reminding me- :doh: i forgot to PM him! .... he has a nice menu of auto's now BC, and his Sour Diesel Haze original is a benchmark to this day, but back when it came out, it was way ahead of it's time for quality (like HighRises Krk's autos)... It was pretty popular for a while, but being reg's limited to market for sure,... I'm keen on that and the Queen's Gold, La Gasolina too... Traditionally, he's a Haze-Head though as you can see!

:smokeout: EoF my man! .... yes, it's Sanctuary Soil's Empire Builder - :thumbsup:... Next time, I think I'll go with the other blend, Victory Mix which is cooler and has more coco in it which I think will be a better performing mix with KIS. Staged transplants will also be the MO, single drop potting isn't gonna cut it clearly!
I should be able to control size a bit better too, that was half the problem this time. That Strawberry Amnesia got nearly 7' tall, Red Mandarine and F99x BLR also a good foot taller than desired.. I did topping last year, and it didn't work as well as I hoped, not sure if the lack of veg' time was the problem and/or just the genetics?

:vibe::greenthumb::vibe: Woooow, looking lush and lovely in there BC! the whole crew is glowing with health :spels:

I'd say you made a solid performing mix this round, considering the diversity of genetics in there, keeping all happy is a tough reach. I think the Terp Tea tickling will see you through just fine! Buuuut it's switch time, and all that entails so we shall see how they finish! It sure is great though,getting such results without the fuss and bother of nute mucking-about :eyebrows:
Sold! Chikamasa ordered, along with more worm poop(too cheap for prime and refuse to pay shipping). @Waira , I noticed you asked Krk about F99.. great that he has autos at f5, and even better crossed to FireOG. I’m far too mired in beans and as you see, prone to ahem... over crowding, but LBH and HighRise would be right up there.
Weird how the main cola lagged in maturity . I’ve only had that happen once. I found a few seeds that round. Maybe focused on other functions?
Yup, expecting the )&/# to hit the fan soon. Hoping Bloom tea and microbes will carry them. Jars are full... so roll the dice.
Look forward to your F99x BLR smoke report after a good cure. I expect potency through the roof. Those guys don’t mess around. Already guys on the other site reaching out to send me seeds. Very sweet, but I need to catch up/gift some .
Got carpal tunnel yet?

:d5: - on the Chika's! I think you'll love them BC, I look at the Fiskars Microtips as garbage now, used for more heavy cutting...

As for Krk, yeah, he only answered half the question though! I don't know if he plans to go through ProSeeds or is sending them privately,... I'm interested of course, but no rush in any case so we'll see... Plus the usual chance boon's that appear! Skunkist has offered beans too, Hecno grow & show's really fine stuff from him! Yet another source for you as well, he's here and at GMC :rofl::help: .... GMC is an amazing place for sure! Did I mention that MadMac is making fem's, and hopefully I'll get some faster Haze x's? Some are reserved for you if you fancy :cool1:
Ah that reminds me to let a few peep's know that Livers bx will be available in a couple weeks, maybe sooner? So says Stan...
... F99xBLR top lagged too, but as much. These are firsts for me :shrug:
.... I think you're in fine shape running as you are luv, my girls in 9L pots finished with spare change nutes still, much less fan-fade vs. synthetics...

:smoking: yup, it's cure time = :wiz: ..... It's Strawberry Amnesia and F99BLR that I feel will undergo more aroma resolutions, MC, RM, PA seems more or less locked in on that but time will tell... I want to run Sticks MoB/OGK x C99a again next time, that was a fab' cross (if not fully auto); it took her 3 months to stabilize settling on a berry chocolate aroma interestingly enough!
:yay:= no more trimming! ...carpel tunnel and 'roids from sitting avoided :rofl:

:d5: - on the Chika's! I think you'll love them BC, I look at the Fiskars Microtips as garbage now, used for more heavy cutting...

As for Krk, yeah, he only answered half the question though! I don't know if he plans to go through ProSeeds or is sending them privately,... I'm interested of course, but no rush in any case so we'll see... Plus the usual chance boon's that appear! Skunkist has offered beans too, Hecno grow & show's really fine stuff from him! Yet another source for you as well, he's here and at GMC :rofl::help: .... GMC is an amazing place for sure! Did I mention that MadMac is making fem's, and hopefully I'll get some faster Haze x's? Some are reserved for you if you fancy :cool1:
Ah that reminds me to let a few peep's know that Livers bx will be available in a couple weeks, maybe sooner? So says Stan...
... F99xBLR top lagged too, but as much. These are firsts for me :shrug:
.... I think you're in fine shape running as you are luv, my girls in 9L pots finished with spare change nutes still, much less fan-fade vs. synthetics...

:smoking: yup, it's cure time = :wiz: ..... It's Strawberry Amnesia and F99BLR that I feel will undergo more aroma resolutions, MC, RM, PA seems more or less locked in on that but time will tell... I want to run Sticks MoB/OGK x C99a again next time, that was a fab' cross (if not fully auto); it took her 3 months to stabilize settling on a berry chocolate aroma interestingly enough!
:yay:= no more trimming! ...carpel tunnel and 'roids from sitting avoided :rofl:
Ha Ha, Avoid the ‘roids. I think Krk’s Fire99 auto is being sold on Autobeanstalk’s site. Noticed when I was looking at Lil Mobstar.
Very reasonable prices.
Yum, berry chocolate! Maybe not quite auto, but a little faster? Squeeze an extra on the patio.
Been watching an waiting for years on the Livers Bx. I’ll have a tough time passing it up.
Not really remembering much about smoke reports. I need to look up the testers. I know you grew one. @Waira , can’t remember what the effects were.... remember the plant as being not very stretchy with nice dense buds?

Back