Peek into the flower tent.
Back left: DJ Glue @gorilla ganja
Front left: Midnight Rider from GatorbackBob
Center: 24 Ct from Mephisto
Back right: Luv Pink from Magic Strains
Front right: Zazzafraz from Magic.
Getting cal-mag through flower.
F2C6A762-7706-4072-81E7-B309E7C85071.jpeg

Packed to the gills. Rh is 70+ percent. Everybody gets a trim tomorrow. Picture up of the testers in that thread before the defoliation.
79D12C33-79F6-4F49-8B0A-9E613474D123.jpeg
BC29BF84-C81F-4F3D-A928-5F8557C49B3B.jpeg
E5065428-C2C5-44D6-804E-25E0406424DC.jpeg

Wow, those sugar leaves are looking potent. Is that the DJ Glue plant?
No. It’s Magic Strains Zazzafraz. I’m testing two cultivars for him. She is back left in the picture. Should be very large buds.
DJ Glue is front right. She suffered a bit of light stress at transition ( under new lights), so slightly faded. This one will be extremely frosty in spite of my mistreatment.

@Fermented_Fruitz , here is a
Blue Microverse x Sour Hound. They are N sensitive from the Blue Magoo lineage. I run a water only KiS amended soil. She began her days under old Autocobs, soon showing magnesium def. The remedy, I added 2-0–0 cal/mag. It was enough to put her into a N tox. situation. Just something to watch.
10F0D89C-4014-4DE1-820D-CB28FD0D5B4D.jpeg
3EAAAAFA-EFAB-4F15-98D6-6A355BBEB0F3.jpeg
7486BB26-8BD0-4CAF-B9B8-B18F116FEC65.jpeg

@Fermented_Fruitz , here is a
Blue Microverse x Sour Hound. They are N sensitive from the Blue Magoo lineage. I run a water only KiS amended soil. She began her days under old Autocobs, soon showing magnesium def. The remedy, I added 2-0–0 cal/mag. It was enough to put her into a N tox. situation. Just something to watch. View attachment 1589770View attachment 1589771View attachment 1589772
Awesome thanks a bunch! Luckily my nute line the only N is a small amount in the rooting compound and they actually recommend u add their new fish product or your own form of high N in addition to their lineup so i will make sure to leave that part out!

Peek into the flower tent.
Back left: DJ Glue @gorilla ganja
Front left: Midnight Rider from GatorbackBob
Center: 24 Ct from Mephisto
Back right: Luv Pink from Magic Strains
Front right: Zazzafraz from Magic.
Getting cal-mag through flower.View attachment 1583778
Gatorback Bob actually lives like 20min from me! I talk to him on IG but ain’t been on in a bit! I know he’s an OG portal member although he grows photos! Cool dude when he’s not posting stupid political memes of some kind! :rofl:

Awesome thanks a bunch! Luckily my nute line the only N is a small amount in the rooting compound and they actually recommend u add their new fish product or your own form of high N in addition to their lineup so i will make sure to leave that part out!
:bighug::pighug:
The other cross is meh for bud density, and leafy, but nice hybrid buzz. Stinky too.
Gatorback Bob actually lives like 20min from me! I talk to him on IG but ain’t been on in a bit! I know he’s an OG portal member although he grows photos! Cool dude when he’s not posting stupid political memes of some kind! :rofl:
yup, we never talk politics, for good reason. His Midnight Rider is growing herself. We all grow both over there.

Back