Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

I remember when Lowryder hit the scene... Most growers were pretty harsh and gave the free thinkers experimenting with it a real hard time on that old school forum that was shutdown and then reborn (wont mention the name here but if you were there you know).. Look how far autos have come in just a couple decades. Its crazy :cools:
Did someone say free seeds? :crying:
Isn't it wild how the cannabis world has evolved? 😄 And yup, we've got seeds for testing! Hit me up in the DMs if you're interested✌🏽😎

I would love to, but would be my first foray into intentional breeding ( found an auto male in fem pack, seeded whole tent) hoping to acquire a 4x8 from a friend who was left with it by an ex of hers… mid to late March. Lights, fans,extractors, nutes, so if that happens I’d have the room for a breeding project. If it’s ok I would contact you about this in April?

I would love to, but would be my first foray into intentional breeding ( found an auto male in fem pack, seeded whole tent) hoping to acquire a 4x8 from a friend who was left with it by an ex of hers… mid to late March. Lights, fans,extractors, nutes, so if that happens I’d have the room for a breeding project. If it’s ok I would contact you about this in April?
That sounds like a plan! 💡Feel free to reach out to us in April when you're ready to start your breeding project🌱🌱We'll be here to support you along the way))Good luck with setting up your space, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!🫶🏻🫶🏻🚀

IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3447.jpeg
That sounds like a plan! 💡Feel free to reach out to us in April when you're ready to start your breeding project🌱🌱We'll be here to support you along the way))Good luck with setting up your space, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!🫶🏻🫶🏻🚀
Nice! And thank you! I’ll be in contact when(if) it happens. Either way I’ll have space at sometime. Got 2 4x4’s… maybe I’ll have some practice by then as I started a photo project with fem and reg photo seeds. Two different reg cultivars and three photofem cultivars. Hoping I get a male from each reg. The fems are Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1, Errors Blackjack Fast, and SSSC Strawberry Cookies fast. Regs are Seedsman Sugarhaze, and Trainwreck from Bagseed (from cali). Just in early veg phase atm.

I wouldn't be the breeder I am without the creation of the lowryder.
Outdoor growing in Scotland is so difficult with photoperiod seeds so i decided to breed Auto's and nearly 20years later I would say I'm a decent breeder.
Thank the weed gods for sasha 🙏 🙌

I wouldn't be the breeder I am without the creation of the lowryder.
Outdoor growing in Scotland is so difficult with photoperiod seeds so i decided to breed Auto's and nearly 20years later I would say I'm a decent breeder.
Thank the weed gods for sasha 🙏 🙌
Thank you so much for the kind words 🫶🏻 I agree with you that the invention of Lowryder was pivotal, especially for challenging environments like outdoor growing in Scotland🌱I'm glad you're interested in breeding because now it's time to raise awareness about regular genetics🌱😎✨

Go @Sawney_bean :bravo: ........

I wouldn't be the breeder I am without the creation of the lowryder

Tell him the Work he created for us...... #IBlameJointDoctor :yeah: #JustSayin

40 Generations later.............I Think I Almost have them sussed...........:crying:....

Perpetual outdoor patio.....in 9ft of growing space.......:biggrin:.....pot left ready to come down....pot middle..teenage...pot right..new germs....outdoor in February...

Mostly grown under 10 hours natural light........and outdoor temp drop under 40F......

IMG_9452.JPG

Autoflowers.....Hearts like Lions..........
CATURDAYGIF.gif

Back