Night Owl Seeds Best Night Owl Cultivar?

That seems to be the consensus from what I'm getting. Guess I'll have to put more focus on night owl, if MVB still has the Ronin collab I'll pick that up here soon and report back
I have some of Ronin's stuff, but only have grown his Anvil which is really nice and a good grower, it was out of stock everywhere so I got some of his other stuff. I did not get any of the callabs.The Darkowl Marathon and BB3 are also excellent. MVB is excellent.

I've grown 6 night owl strains so far and heartbreaker and queens banner are my favorites so far. Currently have a mangoes and chem thats looking and smelling like definitely top 3

I've grown 6 night owl strains so far and heartbreaker and queens banner are my favorites so far. Currently have a mangoes and chem thats looking and smelling like definitely top 3
I have been eyeing mangoes and chem as well! Heard good things about queens banner but I haven't seen it available anywhere unfortunately. I'll have to keep an eye out for that and heartbreaker. Thanks for the recommendation!

I saw the father's day sale on @MultiVerseBeans and the updated pictures of the Mngo Mrr and I just couldn't resist the discount plus a cool pin so I picked it up. Going to throw it in my next run, I'll let you know how it goes!

Last edited:
PXL_20220616_031712393.jpg

Mangoes and chem about 12 weeks. Huge plant :jointman:

I love the constant variety, but kind of wish Daz would do a little more to establish some foundational strains. I have that same gripe about several breeders.

I love the constant variety, but kind of wish Daz would do a little more to establish some foundational strains. I have that same gripe about several breeders.
Yeah I can agree with you on that. Trying to store a few beans to do seed runs with each strain in case I happen to really like one.

Same here, his foundational strains are great but he hasn't really kept them in stock with much consistency. Zamaldelica Express and Blue Microverse are bigtime standouts for me. I grew them once fairly early on, so I knew what to expect, and the second regs were available I grabbed a couple packs of each for pollen chucking.

Some of the crosses with them look quite nice, particularly Galaxy Brain and SSB3, but I hope he keeps the base lines available.

Back