Night Owl Seeds Best Night Owl Cultivar?

Dankerson

Autoflower Aficionado
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was just curious of your thoughts on what you think is the best Night Owl strain that Daz has put out in the last couple years? I really like all of the Collab work he does and stuff he's been putting out, there are just so many options out there it's hard to pick just a few. What are your thoughts?

I recently picked up some Galaxy Brain, and Orlando Magic. I'm currently growing a Cosmic Apprentice and Marathon OG right now that I'm really excited about. Although the collab with ronin for Mngo Mrr has me interested.

Last edited:
I have Galaxy Brain on deck (just got bumped off by a med grow) and CA after that. Let us know how your CA grow goes.

So many cultivars, so little time. :doh:
I feel that hard haha, especially being a seedaholic. I have high hopes for my CA and Marathon OG. They're in my current grow journal, but I'll throw some final pics in here when I finish them up!

I did his Dark Owl Bruce Banner about 5 months ago and it's amazing!!! Have the Marathon OG seeds soaking right now and will pop in the coco later tonight. they had tails popping out at 10 hours! Stoked!
I've been on the fence about the BB but I keep hearing great things, I'll have to try it. Loving the Marathon OG and CA so far! Really high hopes for them. You can check them out in my journal if you want to follow along.

Oh - forgot to add:

My homie in the bay area recently grew SSB3 - just got back from there so I had a chance to sample. It was fantastic - greasy, kushy and had trichs so dense it looked like it the whole bud was dipped in glass. That would be my next choice . . . after this and after that.

I gotta quit buying seeds.

Oh - forgot to add:

My homie in the bay area recently grew SSB3 - just got back from there so I had a chance to sample. It was fantastic - greasy, kushy and had trichs so dense it looked like it the whole bud was dipped in glass. That would be my next choice . . . after this and after that.

I gotta quit buying seeds.
Oh alright I'll have to check that out as well. And yeah I feel that, I know my wife definitely does as well :crying:

Blue Microverse F5 is at the top for me..The terps are just amazingly different.
full

Blue Microverse F5 is at the top for me..The terps are just amazingly different.
full
Dang that thing is a monster! I've heard good things about that as well. I noticed MVB has it in stock last time I checked too. Maybe this thread was a bad idea, now I have so many more seeds I want. :face:

Back