Sweet Seeds Big Devil #2 ® | Fast Bud #2 ® ★ Test Grow ★

Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
picture.php
picture.php

Hola amigos!! :thumbs:

I'm finally finding a bit of spare time that allows me to post some of my stuff :D I was already missing this hobby for a couple of months now...

Well, let's speak about important things... After the great results I got with my test grows of Cream Caramel Auto, Black Jack Auto, SAD Auto and Speed Devil #2, now we'll see how the other 2 behave: Big Devil #2 and Fast Bud #2

:|Grow Details|:

• Closet: Homebox XS (60cm x 60cm x 120cm / 2ft x 2ft x 4ft)

• Ventilation: Extractor RVK 100 A1 (160m3/h) and 2 Sunon (one blowing air against the lamp and the other against the plants)

• Light: 36wCFL for the first 8 days, HPS70w from day 8 to day 18 and HPS400w from day 18 to harvest

• Containers: 4 pots of 500ml for the first 18 days and 4 pots of 18 litres for flowering (from day 18 to harvest)

• Soil: For vegetative Canna Professional and for flowering Canna Bio Terra Plus

• Ferts: GuanoKalong Liquid Guano, Canna BioVega, Canna BioFlores and Biobizz Topmax

• Against plagues: Neem as preventive and Rotenona to fight them, if needed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've sprouted 3 seeds of each strain. At day 16 I will choose the 2 best plants from each variety to pass into my Homebox and the others will be taken by a friend and will be flowered in his garden (I will probably not see them again). Like this we will also be able to see how homogenous they are. Well, I left the seeds in wet paper towels and inside a plastic box as I usually do and then I've been out for about 48 hours. When I came back all the sweets popped out... one of the Big Devil #2 was only showing a bit but obviously it wouldn't go back into to shell.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

★ Details of a Cannabic Birth ★

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you enjoyed this introduction to the Fast Bud #2 and Big Devil #2 test grow, where you'll be able to check the excellent quality of the work of the Sweet Seeds breeders.

Thank you very much for your visits! :thumbs:

tommy

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

★ 4 days ★

picture.php

Hi mates!! :wiz:

Thanks once again to all you guys for the visits :thumbs:

Here we are for another update to the diary, now in the 4th day of their lives. The 6 plants are growing at a similar rhythm and until today everything's perfect with them, no deformities nor malformations and the development is the expected for this fase of the growth. Well, in this fase, with the plants so small, there's not much more to say and the pictures speak for themselves... So I leave you now with the reports and with the illustrations ;)

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: Nothing yet
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 40ml (500ml pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 47%
  • Humidity without HPS: 75%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

So... that's what we have so far :D I'll be back soon with more news about this girls :eek:

Sweet smokes!! :joint:

tommy

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

★ 10 days ★

picture.php

Hi friends! :twist:

Here we are again, now with pics from day 10 ;)

As we can see in the pics the plants are growing perfectly so far. Still a bit hard to see differences between both strains, but soon it will be very clear. Now I leave you with a pic of each of the 6 plants, starting with Fast Bud #2 and after comes Big Devil #2 :toke:

Watering Report [day 6]:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Quantity of water per plant: 70ml (500ml pots)

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report [day 8]:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Quantity of water per plant: 100ml (500ml pots)

picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,5º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,6º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,9º
  • Humidity with HPS: 41%
  • Humidity without HPS: 78%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And that's all for today ;) I'll be back very soon with pics of the transplant to the 17 litre pots... Stay tuned!

Keep it sweet :thumbs:

tommy

Cheers bud head!

Thank you very much for the visit. That's a great thread you have there, love the pics and the way you explain everything, really interesting.

I'll keep passing by mate, see you around also and best of luck with your sweets! :smoke:

tommy

Gonna tag along for this one. i have grown both the big devil and fast bud, but not the #2's of either!
Cheers, L4

Gonna tag along for this one. i have grown both the big devil and fast bud, but not the #2's of either!
Cheers, L4

Cheers mate!

Nice to have you on board :D

Keep passing by because it's going to be an interesting one ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

This is how they were with 17 days since germination:

picture.php

Cheers!

tommy

Now stay tuned for the transplant...

It will come right in next post, next page :thumbs:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back