Indoor Autobeast,topping and training grow, Dutch passion blue auto mazar

Thanks pal and welcome.also all the lights are dimmable.but I only run at max rate.💪all lights are on 100 % .the viparspectra p600. Only a 100w each no fan just silent .nice;) same for migro no fan.also 100w.so see what 300watt can do. Looks a decent spectrum.time will tell.il be happy with very tight node spacing for training later.happy growing everyone :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
Good day fine growers.autobeast returns to growing.new setup here goes.
New lights arrived for the grow today 2 x viparspectra p600 , also using migro 100w cob.View attachment 1675691View attachment 1675692View attachment 1675693
tent is cultilab mylar tent 100x150x200cm. Big enough for a big lady;)
View attachment 1675694
And the seed for this grow. A heavyweight XL Dutch passion blue automazar.
View attachment 1675698View attachment 1675699View attachment 1675700
Plant sits in 15 litre pot of biobizz lightmix medium.was soaked with 3 litre of water with mollases .will just feed water for veg and abit of mollases here and there.for bloom il be using advanced nutrients sensi bloom with the mollases.i will be pushing the auto limits with this lady topping and traning. Plant is 9 days old and very happy with life so far here is the full setup. Let's hope it's a good 1
View attachment 1675701View attachment 1675702View attachment 1675703
Will update in a week. All growers welcome.;) 😁 keep it green growers and happy growing everyone 💪
Nicely documented start for this grow :pass:

I top, train, and significantly prune my autos; so excited to see this one...some day I will hopefully get to grow some Dutch Passion, and I think Pinene speaks to me :baked:

Nicely documented start for this grow :pass:

I top, train, and significantly prune my autos; so excited to see this one...some day I will hopefully get to grow some Dutch Passion, and I think Pinene speaks to me :baked:
Welcome and thanks. Dutch passion are generally a joy to grow. let's hope this bluemazar is a true heavyweight.im sure she will be.happy growing every1;)

IMG_2259.gif

Subbed bro :pop:Let's gooo! :goodluck:
Welcome pal.nice to have U along for another ride;) if it's anything like the last plant i documented here. Was Dutch passion automazar topped and trained .so will be good to see the difference between this and blue automazar .here is the automazar 15 litre pot of biobizz lightmix;)
DSC_0133-02.jpeg
DSC_0134-01.jpeg
DSC_0137-01.jpeg
DSC_0137~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0137~2-02.jpeg
DSC_0147-01.jpeg
DSC_0148~2-01.jpeg

Cnt be bad;) keep it green growers and happy growing everyone;):salute::pass::greenthumb:

Back