Indoor Autobeast,topping and training grow, Dutch passion blue auto mazar

Good day fine growers the weekend is near;) so I had a look a miss bluemazar this evening after work.and she is right on track for topping.so topped she was;) that will make it day 14 of life.bang on 2 weeks old.growth has been impressive so far.and look at this young girls trunk. Wow.this is gna be hardy plant for sure. Very robust and strong. Nice;) here some pics.will still update in 2 days for the weekly update;)
DSC_0556-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0559-01~3.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass::greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.weekly update .day 16 of life today. And looks to establishing herself very well indeed. This next week should see some solid vertical growth as she forms into her new topped structure. Here some pics
DSC_0570-01.jpeg
DSC_0571-01.jpeg
DSC_0572-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day growers;) so today is day 21 for blue automazar. 3 weeks old today. She is bushing out lovely as her branches fight for dominance after her topping. Always a joy to see. Node spacing is super tight on this girl .which is key for training later to ensure a big lady;). my choice of lights I'm very happy with so far. Here some pics;)
DSC_0611~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0612~2-01.jpeg

Happy lady makes a happy grower. Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers,it's Saturday again in the UK. Been a busy week for mazar as she had been through some training. A day after last update which made it Thursday,I tied down mazar to make her into the shape I want. Here some pics,
DSC_0604-01.jpeg
DSC_0606-01.jpeg

And this morning Saturday she was ready for round 2. And abit of defol to let light all in at the plant.24 days old today
DSC_0615-01.jpeg

See U in 4 days for her 4 week birthday.keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
Good day fine growers;) 4 week bday for miss mazar.28 days old today. Is now a lovely young happy bush.what a difference 4 days makes.very happy with pace of growth and training has gone perfectly so far.still some more veg growth to go so very promising. New setup seems sweet so far.so overall a very happy grower;)
DSC_0561-01~2.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Back