Mephisto Genetics Big thanks!

mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Just polishing off the design for the mephisto 2015 catalogue before print!

And wanted to shout out all the mephisto growers here, testers and customers alike :)

Photocredits go to: eyes on fire, tang, hans, trapper, medic grower, ronin, gbd .. couldn't have made it look so nice without the fine effort you guys go to!

When the new website is up, i'll try and see if we can make it a downloadable pdf, but if anyone wants a real copy, just ask!

cheers muchly!

and big thanks to AFN. mossy, muddy, duggy and all mods/admin. Our new business cards/poster/catalogue display afn details!

mitch

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture426191-meph-catalogue-cover.jpg

I'd love a physical copy to hang on to! Set one aside for my next order if you can, por favor!

I'd love a physical copy to hang on to! Set one aside for my next order if you can, por favor!

Certainly!

De nada bro

Yeah, me too...Sorry if I didn't specifically say so...just sorta thought it was assumed ;)

Just don't send it without an envelope, LOL!

Don't worry, usual discreetness will apply :)

Hey Mitch do you have a .pdf copy we can view?

WOW!! Id love to have a copy of that!! that would be stellar to see our combined works !! that be soo cool!!I can brag to my buddy n say Im extra cool meow lol!! Id love to look back in several years n look at em think damn that was awesome!! Meow! lol:Sharing One:

Wow Kind Words Mitch.... i was kinds shocked and honored when i saw the Picture from the Deep Blue C on the Seedsman Site. And off Course a Big Thank You Back at Ya and the Team for giving us the Opportunity to have such awesome Genetics in the Garden. And off course i want a Printed One too!!

Hey Mitch do you have a .pdf copy we can view?

I'm assembling the PDF version as we speak. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully... The new website will be up next week after long long delays, but I'll have a page added to make it viewable/downloadable.

WOW!! Id love to have a copy of that!! that would be stellar to see our combined works !! that be soo cool!!I can brag to my buddy n say Im extra cool meow lol!! Id love to look back in several years n look at em think damn that was awesome!! Meow! lol:Sharing One:

Yes that's the idea :)
Can't say it enough how much we love you guys and this place!

that goes both ways brother lemme tell ya man!! i can plant these to soil and they finish sooo damned perfectly with one single feed and a rinse and you straight up have hard to mess up buds to dry n cure.full of terps n oils .makes my fingers all oily.60 days flat POW! instant fire.you sir have made my life soooo much easier man.I love you guys man!! and AFn we'd all be nowhere without AFN..?YES?! yeah i think so..:Sharing One:

Back