Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

hello, how the hell can you place an order from the web? no seeds available? I get a message with new releases but they also put the same for May 4 and I still don't see seeds for sale.
It should be noted that I go to the European website and I get the following https://www.mephistogenetics.eu/maintenancepage/

I have subscribed to the promotions newsletter but I don't know what else I can do
My old account on the web is temporarily blocked and I don't know why

I hope someone knows how to dispel my doubts or know how to clarify what is happening

the suppliers do not have anything in stock and one of them told me that it was a not very serious bank, it is the only thing I know

I understand the troubles you are having. I just made my first purchase with them last month. When you go to their site you will be greeted by the "maintenance page" and that is about it. If you made an account and were able to log in you did better than me the first time I tired to use the site.

The storefront isn't open 24/7, it's open only on announced Monday's at 10AM Mountain time. The store doesn't have their full range available, only what they advertise in the newsletter. The ability to purchase that day ends when they sell out of things and that part of the site will disapear. The website is pretty bare bones, if you want information on the strains they have a strain guide accessible from the "maintenance page". I was also a little off put by the overall feel of the site, but I think it was really more of my expatiation of a, for a lack of a better phrase, "modern" web site. Theirs kinda takes me back. I'm new here but figured that so many people speak very highly of them I would give it a shot. Everything they said they would do, they did. The store opened up at 10am, I made my purchase, 9 days later it was in the mail (they say 5-10 processing days), it got here safe. I can't wait to start with my first grow.

At least on the day I bought the site was hammered. Meaning that it was struggling to handle the traffic, so if you clicked on a link it may fail. If you click again it may boot you out to the "maintenance page" or blank out. It took several tires to get what I wanted into the cart.

So you just have to wait for an announced Monday, make sure to log in at 10am Mountain time, and stay persistent. Good luck.

Just coming back to the scene - got all my stuff stolen by the police (but they left my cabinet - too heavy and ducted in to remove). Very disappointed that I couldn't order my favourite varieties from Mephisto for a restart - after a year of scrounging wee bits from friends during Conov). :(

<< I used to grow Sour Stomper, Sour Crack and the original 24C, Toof Decay, and anything that looks like it might grow larger gets either netted or LST'd, but I'd rather keep the height down.

A lot of the drops are in the 60-90cm range.

Will there be an Originals Drop at some point or should I look elsewhere?

@stan_mephisto hope your well mate any information on when sour crack and strawberry nuggets will be available again in the UK

Anyone grow out the strawberry mango crumble yet?

Anyone grow out the strawberry mango crumble yet?

I haven't grown it out/finished, but I have two of them going right now around two weeks from sprout.

They are some of the healthiest & best looking plants I have going so far (out of Skywalker, CDLC, 3BOGXSamsquanch, & Mango Smile).

Back