Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Anybody using spider farm sf4000? I just got 2 of them to try and seeds popped right up just seem to have stalled? I have about 36in away and trying 40-60% light intensity? Have had no issues like this with my old set up of 600hps with p4000 vipra on each side..just curious i feel like its me and not the lights

Anybody using spider farm sf4000? I just got 2 of them to try and seeds popped right up just seem to have stalled? I have about 36in away and trying 40-60% light intensity? Have had no issues like this with my old set up of 600hps with p4000 vipra on each side..just curious i feel like its me and not the lights
no sf4000, but I use sf2000. I ran my lights at 32in at 100% entire grow. Have a journal here if you would like to see it.

Got my seeds and freebies today!

Received CDLC x Skywalker, Samsquanch x Forum Stomper, AVT x 3BOG. Super pumped about all of these! Stan is the man!
explain how it works, the ones you mentioned here are all freebies? what does the x mean, also when you're ordering from the site I see this option +32euros near the strain option, wise does that mean?

explain how it works, the ones you mentioned here are all freebies? what does the x mean, also when you're ordering from the site I see this option +32euros near the strain option, wise does that mean?
The ones with the ‘x’ are crosses and freebies. The strain listed first is the mother plant and the strain listed second is the father plant (pollen donor). The freebies are crosses that mephisto is experimenting with I guess.
I dont know about the euro question as I ordered from the Canadian store. Must be the cost of a 3 pack of seeds (which usually contains 5 seeds I hear).

The ones with the ‘x’ are crosses and freebies. The strain listed first is the mother plant and the strain listed second is the father plant (pollen donor). The freebies are crosses that mephisto is experimenting with I guess.
I dont know about the euro question as I ordered from the Canadian store. Must be the cost of a 3 pack of seeds (which usually contains 5 seeds I hear).
thank you very much, n I Said euros just as an example, but there's always + certain price next to the three seed pack even you choose. thanks again

Question for anyone who has ordered from within the US....

How long does it usually take for an order to process?

It's been a week since I ordered and it still shows that the order is processing.

Takes up to 10 business for shipping. Be patient brother, it will get there. :smoking:

U need some real bean free I got u I got a strain running the whole goddamn state

C958053D-B8BB-4ECF-B5E0-1E6C3DA76BC9.jpeg
C958053D-B8BB-4ECF-B5E0-1E6C3DA76BC9.jpeg
CAD78B15-9C4B-451B-891B-7AF8A062DE62.jpeg

Back