Mephisto Genetics Bigger pots longer veg ?

I've run 2l pots and they take just a long as when I ran 2gal pots it pot size makes them go fast then why do solo cup grows take so long

Longer veg time with bigger pots is my tentative conclusion in hydro.

I recently used 5 gal reservoirs, filled about halfway, as an experiment, and got seed to harvest for a few different strains in 8-10 weeks.
My 10 gal hydro reservoirs are now at 10 weeks with about 6 to to.
~14 weeks is my previous average experience with bigger tanks.

I've run 2l pots and they take just a long as when I ran 2gal pots it pot size makes them go fast then why do solo cup grows take so long

I think it's effective/ineffective up to a point? Smaller container isn't going to make them harvestable in like a week. Still has to fulfill a certain life cycle. What that point is, whether it be the plant having to complete a life cycle in a smaller container, or diminishing returns in a larger container would/ will have to be determined. Maybe it's a subjective "study" but it's not difficult to try. Grow a plant in a 3 gallon and another in a 10 gallon. Compare.

I recently used 5 gal reservoirs, filled about halfway, as an experiment, and got seed to harvest for a few different strains in 8-10 weeks.
My 10 gal hydro reservoirs are now at 10 weeks with about 6 to to.
~14 weeks is my previous average experience with bigger tanks.

That would be similar to my coco findings. 5 gallon = 12.8 weeks seed to harvest average across many strains. 10 gallon = 15.7 weeks.

Back