Mephisto Genetics Test Run - Walter White BX1 (reboot)

You did very well with that Walter White Bx my friend. Very curious what your thoughts on it will be ;)

Thanks, Bob! It was a pleasure to grow. I thought it liked low nutrient levels on the first run but, it did much better at higher strength. The scent is strong fruit. I'll let you know what the patient says when she gets a crack at it.

Fast harvest :toke:
...sorry if I missed it :baked:, but what hours were you running? Also, any idea what your PPFDs were through flowering (or your start-to-finish DLIs) at the average canopy level?

That mold is very unfortunate :sad:, and so strange with your environment 🤔.

Nice pics...what would you call your trichome percentages: clear/cloudy/amber (totaling 100%)?

Hi @Mozzy ! I haven't any idea of light intensity. It is something I need to learn more about and buy one of those fancy sensors. I just click the dimmer up a notch or two each week until it's at max. I adjust the height so that my hand when just above the plant doesn't feel any heat.

Yes, the mold was a surprise. Ah well, first time for everything! Just the penalty and risk for extremely dense colas.

Trichomes: 80% cloudy, 5% amber, and 15% clear. I tended to harvest late in past grows so I aimed a bit earlier this one.

My man @DCLXVI ! Frosty AF :thumbsup:
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. It was definitely very frosty! I was quite pleased.

Hi @Mozzy ! I haven't any idea of light intensity. It is something I need to learn more about and buy one of those fancy sensors. I just click the dimmer up a notch or two each week until it's at max. I adjust the height so that my hand when just above the plant doesn't feel any heat.

Yes, the mold was a surprise. Ah well, first time for everything! Just the penalty and risk for extremely dense colas.

Trichomes: 80% cloudy, 5% amber, and 15% clear. I tended to harvest late in past grows so I aimed a bit earlier this one.
Very helpful, thank you :cheers:

Back