Mephisto Genetics Test Run - Walter White BX1 (reboot)

Day 29: Start of week 5

Finally starting to get some height! A bit of the stretch going on. I think pushing the nute strength was the right move instead of dropping it. On my prior plant of this strain I stayed at 60% and then dropped to 40% nute strength. It didn't develop much in comparison to others I saw ran. Pushing 80% now and the last picture shows how nice it is looking. A couple of the early fans look mg deficient to me. The nute push should help sort that out.

ww - d29.JPG

ww - d29a.JPG

ww - d29b.JPG

Day 29: Start of week 5

Finally starting to get some height! A bit of the stretch going on. I think pushing the nute strength was the right move instead of dropping it. On my prior plant of this strain I stayed at 60% and then dropped to 40% nute strength. It didn't develop much in comparison to others I saw ran. Pushing 80% now and the last picture shows how nice it is looking. A couple of the early fans look mg deficient to me. The nute push should help sort that out.

View attachment 1618301

View attachment 1618302

View attachment 1618303
Looking nice ,ive never used Mother Earth CoCo but it seems popular. But i know with a lot of cocos they come calcium deficient so if you were to consider that when your spotting a Cal/mag deficiency. its a safe bet increasing the the nutes vs easing up on them would help....clean garden tho
Subbed

Last edited:
Early Flower
Day 36: Start of week 6

Very nice changes from last week to this week. Definitely early flower at this point. Somewhere between day 29 and 36 the pom poms started showing.

ww - d36.JPG

Two tall central branches with some nice side branches hanging out.

ww - d36a.JPG

ww - d36b.JPG

ww - d36c.JPG

Day 43 - Start of week 7

Just adding size to the bud sites since last week. The plant has developed a very nice scent which must be strong as I can't smell anything! Opening the tent I get a very distinct Fruity Pebbles smell. That's the best I can describe but it's got to be strong for me to notice.

This is my second time growing this strain. The first time I thought I was overfeeding and ran only 60% nutrient strength and then dropped to 40%. On this run I have been going with my normal 80% strength Jacks 3-2-1 and I think it looks much better and happier. It is only in a small 1.5 gal airpot.

A couple pics:

ww - d43.JPG

Getting a bit of pebbles developing

ww - d43a.JPG

Just a bit closer....

ww - d43b.JPG

ww - d43c.JPG

Day 43 - Start of week 7

Just adding size to the bud sites since last week. The plant has developed a very nice scent which must be strong as I can't smell anything! Opening the tent I get a very distinct Fruity Pebbles smell. That's the best I can describe but it's got to be strong for me to notice.

This is my second time growing this strain. The first time I thought I was overfeeding and ran only 60% nutrient strength and then dropped to 40%. On this run I have been going with my normal 80% strength Jacks 3-2-1 and I think it looks much better and happier. It is only in a small 1.5 gal airpot.

A couple pics:

View attachment 1622878

Getting a bit of pebbles developing

View attachment 1622879

Just a bit closer....

View attachment 1622880

View attachment 1622882
She seems a heavy feeder indeed. Leaves are nice and dark, so I'd say you're spot on. When you see tip burning you know you've gone to far. Some peeps like to keep 'm there, but I'd only recommend that if all other variables are spot on 👌
Also very Indica looking with that much Sativa in her lineage, I like a lot!!! :cheers:

Day 50: Start of week 8

Plant is starting to show some of the nice purple/pink colors. Just adding size at this point, looks like it's going to be a few more weeks but I think the 70 day range isn't too soon to finish.

Raised the light a little more. Top leaves were looking a bit heat stressed.

ww - d50.JPG

I see some colors starting to show

ww - d50a.JPG

ww - d50b.JPG

Late Flower
Mid-week 9: Day 59 - Just a hair off schedule, I usually like to hit the start of the week but I am off a couple days due to life.

Really nice changes in the last 9 days. Added a visible amount of trichomes.

ww - d59.JPG

ww - d59a.JPG

ww - d59b.JPG

Lovely frost and purples showing

ww - d59c.JPG

ww - d59e.JPG

Back