Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Groff thankyou for addin the email we talked about last week that will also aid other bio bizz users greatly:key: And any feed ideas you have that you have trialed and works put in here if you will. I will be putting my feed guide up when i harvest as thats when it will be complete been taking notes for weeks lol
I must say i have used there normal feed chart and just amended it for an AutoFlower I:e increase the time of veg and ajust the flower but stay with in Bio Bizz's Ml per L

Last edited:
Beginners biobizz nutrient advice
This guide is not my work but it was a popular thread in the past,and i have been ok'd to repost it..its a great guide for beginners using biobizz nutrients.

Beginner's biobizz nutrient advice

Thought I would through this out there to all the newbie’s out there growing the herb for the first time and before the spend big bucks on nutrient and boosters.

I want to talk about biobizz's fish mix and keeping it simple.

Organics is more forgiving than chemical nutes as it harder to over feed and suffer nutrient burn as the soil act like a buffer.So before even messing about with potting amendments just use this guide.

I have mentioned fish mix as it has been giving me and others proven results from veg to flower without bloom,potting amendments and mixing 2 or more nutrients.

You will need:
Pots

seedling cutting soil/rooting cube

decent premium soil

fish mix

Start a seedling / cutting in a non hot rooting media (not strong in nutrient) like root riots/rapid rooters or a very small pot of cutting/seedling compost.
Dig a whole in the center of a large pot if going straight into final pots and fill with cutting compost.

(they cannot be left in there for long as there is little nutrient but this will bridge the plant from seedling to early juvenile as juveniles are less nute sensitive a 50/50 mix of seedling compost and hot compost can be used but trial it first to avoid nutrient burn/lockout but this will give more nutrient if your starter pots are bigger).

Plant into final pot of decent well draining hot compost (I like non organic west+ adv or west+ adv with added JI)for autos or small pot ups for photos sensitive. just add water for 2-4 weeks of veg cycle.

Then add fish mix 1ml per litre at every water for either the first week of flower or last week of veg (to get the micro fauna ready) then up feeding up to 1-4ml per litre until the last week of flower (you could also just drop the nutes 10-14 days before harvesting to 1ml per liter to insure a heavy yield.
Also mix the nute up fresh never let it sit about as it seems to go sour quickly

Then reduce to 1ml per feed for the last 7-10 days to reduce a possible build up but by the time this is broken down by the fauna I doubt the plant will use much of it saving expensive ferts with no loss of yield and a better smoke and yes heavy feeding on organics can affect the smoke.

So keep it simple guys on your first grow before making life hard as it will be tough figuring out what you have done wrong if you added a 101 items.

I do have other amendment I have used through trial and error which I may post later but your first grow is about reading your plants.

If your plants are very yellow early on add 1ml more fish mix each water or if they are curling down and are dark green reduce the mix by 1ml each water
You may need to add 1 feed of 1-2tsp per gallon of epson salts if your compost is low on mg when the preflowers show

Thankyou for the new addition Red the fish mix is a great way to start out and if funds are low it is the best solution :five:

I've been using Biobizz grow, bloom and top-max for years now, indoors and outdoors, no plans to change nutes any time soon :D
about the price they're pretty cheap, no fancy prices from Biobizz 8-12 euros per 1L for most stuff, top-max and bio-heaven a little more

hey si,

thanks for sharing this.

read the first post just this minute and i'm enjoying the rest just yet.

:thumbs:

Biobizz surely deserves much love. I can't get enough of reading this answer they wrote me, about if I should/could use Root Juice longer than what they suggest in their feeding charts

I use it all the way start to finish its the bizznizz

I usually put my plant pot into a larger bucket to catch the run-off and 1 time i forgot
to take it out (was in a hurry) and left it for 24/48 hrs sitting in the run off and when
i went to feed the next time i realised when i lifted the plant out there was a root
about 10" long like SPAGETTI hanging out of the end it must have been about 3mm
thick....Incredible! moral of the story: Set the Juice Loose :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7gIb91Jc0

Thanks loads!
Running out of my first set of nutes. Comparing AN, Earth Juice and Bio-Bizz. After reading the write up DP did on Hazy, kinda leaning this way anyhowz. Bookmarked.

Thank you man very interesting info,:thread:

Back