Nutrients BioTabs Alternative For US?

What about these : Grow Dots - you mix these with soil and then just water till harvest (DudeGrow.com - a place to get them
I actually had grow dots mixed in with this run as well. So I'm afraid by taking away something and adding nothing back I might expect different results. I sprinkled in one package of grow dots per pot along with 2 tablets of Biotabs.

I am grateful to report that Biotabs reached out in reply to my email and they have sent out a replacement shipment. My fingers are crossed there aren't any issues and I get them. There are in the system now and on the way. They would arrive in time for next run and I'd be super super siked to have enough for awhile.

I am grateful to report that Biotabs reached out in reply to my email and they have sent out a replacement shipment. My fingers are crossed there aren't any issues and I get them. There are in the system now and on the way. They would arrive in time for next run and I'd be super super siked to have enough for awhile.
Glad to hear they offered you a replacement!! Great people over there @ BioTabs ♥

I have been having good results with Osmocote. Can find at Ace, HD or Lowes
Osmocote.jpg

I'm so thankful and happy I couldn't wait till I even get home to share the news. My ring doorbell went off and I saw a FedEx man that I wasn't expecting today lol. I had my daughter open up the box and there was a big glorious tub of my Biotabs
IMG_20230202_104320.jpg

Back