Nutrients BioTabs Alternative For US?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

My first grow with autopots I was able to score a starter pack of Biotab organic nutrients and its been ridiculously awesome to just use water in my reservoir. Plants are on day 48 of flower or so and not a single issue and they look incredible. I got my first kit on Amazon but all they had was starter kit. I ended up going directly to their site and bought 100 tablets which would do 50 plants for me. They were siezed by customs and to be destroyed for lack of documentation :( My next run starts soon and I really wanted to tablet delivery method like this. Does anyone know of equivalent I can get in US? I actually threw some Grow Dots in with the coco/perlite/Fox Farm Ocean Forest mix so its already in there. I worry same regiment without the tablets and I am not to expect the same results.

Thanks!

Yeah it sucks. 100 tablets shipped overseas was a pretty penny and what's more is I really wanted those tablets
Screenshot_20230124_125602_Photos.jpg

Maybe jiffy or burpee plant spikes?
I thought about some Jobby Organic Tomato spikes. They look like little herbal suppositories lol but I think I'd have to use a bunch per pot BUT they are cheap and available. So I've thought about those for sure.

Keep 'm away from the bathroom cabinet then :gassy1:

Hey all,

My first grow with autopots I was able to score a starter pack of Biotab organic nutrients and its been ridiculously awesome to just use water in my reservoir. Plants are on day 48 of flower or so and not a single issue and they look incredible. I got my first kit on Amazon but all they had was starter kit. I ended up going directly to their site and bought 100 tablets which would do 50 plants for me. They were siezed by customs and to be destroyed for lack of documentation :( My next run starts soon and I really wanted to tablet delivery method like this. Does anyone know of equivalent I can get in US? I actually threw some Grow Dots in with the coco/perlite/Fox Farm Ocean Forest mix so its already in there. I worry same regiment without the tablets and I am not to expect the same results.

Thanks!
I'd assume if you messaged biotabs direct they may have a Vendor over the pond as there very popular or at least some way of you getting them without getting seized as that sucks

I'd assume if you messaged biotabs direct they may have a Vendor over the pond as there very popular or at least some way of you getting them without getting seized as that sucks
Yes I've sent a couple emails and am standing by to see if there are other possibilities

Back