Nutrients Biotabs in Coco-Autopots: Hyper Ryder SPG and Sweet Nurse CBD

Looking sweet mate :pass:

Nice to see the babies in the final autopots. Let the growth begin! :thumbsup:

Nice work..

Thank you dudes, still some hand-watering to do but they will be flying on the reservoirs in a couple of days :thumbsup:.

DAY 18

A quickie update for today, the grow is at day 30 in real life and I wanna catch up as soon as I can :coffee2:. Nothing major to report, still hand-watering, still adding Plagron Power Roots, growth is apparent, all is good :coco:.

Hyper Ryders:

Sweet Nurses and HR at the bottom:

Cya around :vibes:.

Which strain is in the first two pots on the top? The biggest ones?
HR is slow and bushy strain, leaf tucking will help a bit. It's easier when she'll be in stretch mode 35-45 days.

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version - feminized photoperiods :thumbsup:.

Yeah, I started leaf tucking a few days after this update, once they developed a bit more.

Aaaah, i forgot the Ryker timeline:doh:

:crying:

What can you do, sorry about the confusing timeline, I'll try to catch up soon :baked:. And thank you @stoney T for explaining :lol:.

DAY 22

Been away for a couple of days and the growth was obvious :thumbsup:. As much as I don't like being away from my girls I love seeing the difference once I come back.

The girls are doing fine, the Sweet Nurses are yellowing a bit but I'm not stressing as they seem a little finicky in veg :2cents:. Everyone else is doing great and seeing that I'm still mostly running autoflowers I'm behind schedule on topping - so it was decided to do some beheading today :amazon:. Well, only 1 girl from this thread got her head chopped off - the taller Sweet Nurse. The Hyper Ryders were too small to be topped for my liking, some leaf tucking will be more than enough and suit them perfectly :thumbsup:. Half of the rest of the grow took a beating too.

Before I top I give the girls a good bath with the Boom Boom spray - to help them cope with the stress and give them a little boost :greenthumb:. The more I use Boom Boom the more I'm seeing that it has a positive effects on the plants - it perks them up often and they seem to like a foliar spraying every once in a while :2cents:.

Will have some better photos of the topping in the Soil-Autopot thread but these will do also, I hope :smoking::

Topped SN:

In the wise words of archie: "Keep 'er lit." :smoking:

DAY 25

What's crackin' :smoking:? Nothing major to report, girls are doing fine, Sweet Nurse didn't mind the topping very much, still haven't connected the to water and I'm still adding Power Roots to the watering every once in a while :2cents:. Enough with the blabbering, this update will be short and sweet :cheers:.

Group shot:

Sweet Nurses (left one in the first pic is topped):

Hyper Ryders:

Happy growing AFN :coco:.

Back