Sweet Seeds Black Cream & Sweet Afghan Delicious (Only1Sky)

Its been ten days since the last update. Sweet Afghani is doing fabulous, Black Cream is having problems. First, here is Sweet Afghani on her day 35. She is 11" tall now, has been topped once, and has been in flower mode for 3 days. :smoking: She'll be a delicious plant.

View attachment 1260531

Now a look at Black Cream on day 43. The flowers have that beautiful purple blush, but top leaves are showing severe clawing, and are a bit brittle to the touch. This situation can be seen starting even in the last update, 10 days ago. Since then its clearly gotten worse. I am thinking ... 'nitrogen toxicity' so I did a thorough flush of the pot yesterday. I'll give her a day or two to dry, then dose the coco with some ReCharge. Here's two photos. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.

View attachment 1260529View attachment 1260530
That's how my devil cream came out and I pull it. It was crazy bad for me to pull it. I know the feeling!! Hopefully you can pull yours thru! Good luck !

Day 52 for Black Cream. The flush & change in diet have prevented any further advance in the clawing of new / top leaves --- but the ones previously affected are not going to reverse and improve. She is off of the AutoPot reservoir, and being top feed a combo of GreenLeaf nuts: MegaCrop, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. The flowers are beautiful, just wish there were more of them. :biggrin:

54.BC (52).jpg

Day 44 for Sweet Afghan Delicious. She remains on the AutoPot reservoir sipping Prescription Blend's bloom mix and enjoying it just fine.

54.SAD (44).jpg

Dry weight is in for the Black Cream. No surprise ... just a paltry 16.2 gr (.57 oz). But we're happy 'cause we know it's going to be fabulous after a few weeks of cure. :thumbsup:

Meanwhile .... the Sweet Afghan Delicious is trucking along just fine. I took the Autopot out of the tent to get some proper photos from each angle. Here she is at day 66 and 17" height (43 cm).

76.SAD (66) a.jpg
76.SAD (66) b.jpg
76.SAD (66) c.jpg
76.SAD (66) d.jpg
76.SAD (66) f.jpg
76.SAD (66) g.jpg

Sweet Afghan Delicious hasn't changed much over the past 9 days --- just getting a little plumper, a little more frosty, and more trich. cloudy. Won't be long now. Here she is at day 75. :thumbsup:

85.SAD (75) b.jpg
85.SAD (75) c.jpg

Back