Photoperiod Black Domina

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
As part of a auto-photo breeding project, I'm growing a few Black Domiona, one of which will be pollinated by a Black Dragon male. I'm calling that cross Black Hammer and have a thread in the auto section on it. The rest of the Black Domina will be documented here.

Black Domina is an Indica cross. It originated from south America by my understanding. Surprising we don't see more grows of this, she's known to be very potent and is the base for many crosses. I love Indicas and Indica crosses and have wantyed to grow these for a long time. I was gifted some regular seed and will, if I get a male, pollinate a few buds to keep a stock of seed. My main goal however is.....BUD! Big, heavy greasy Indica buds! MMMmmmmm!

So with this thread, I'll pick up the Black Domina portion of the current grow. Now, I goofed when I planted the seeds. I was in a hurry ( guaranteed to be a screw up... lol ) and planted them along with the dragons without labeling them first. The Black Dragons are a very small plant so I'll be able to tell which is which soon. I already think I know. You see if you can tell.

Plants are growing in 1 gallon pots currently. I'll transplant the Domina's into either 2 gallon pots or into my 3.9 gallon auto pots. Haven't decided yet as I'll be growing a lot of other stuff also, so it will depend on what space I have available. Right now, they are in a 32"x32"x60" tent but will be moved to one of the 4'x'4 tents when there is space.

black dragons and black domina pic1 -1-28-2017.jpg
black dragons and black domina pic2 -1-28-2017.jpg

Awesome pop22...ive hear so much about the black domina and pain reducing qualities...am very excited to see them grow and flower, and to hear about the effects. Good luck bud!!

Back