Dragon Meds Black Fairy BX Black Stone

Thanks @Seymourbud :pass:

It's going on 6 am here... and I am fuuuuuuuuked up....

I've got an old convection vape that does green / dry / wax / oil / hash and I tried sum after the pics....

Here is my official smoke report:

View attachment 988528
3 hours and counting :jawdrop:

:dizzy:
You are gonna like ur Black Fairy...
:dizzy:
report tells the tale
she got some punch!

Ok... jarred up the sati pheno last night and invited some old stoners over to see how much uncured bud we could smoke
:pass:
Here is dry uncured popcorn pics

View attachment 992422
View attachment 992464

Super strong daytime smoke, one or two hits is all you need.... it's very easy to smoke too much and get jacked.

We all got jacked and we all got light visuals.

Uncured taste is lemony citrus.

Mild expansion, and very smooth for uncured.

View attachment 992430

Next will be the indica pheno... and I still have one throwback girl going so great gramma is yet to come as well.
me drool response just kicked in
I see a lot:pass: of similarities between me and dog

report tells the tale
she got some punch!

That she does... the sati pheno was a throwback considering the lineage... and it is one of the most powerful satis I have ever smoked.

Too bad my pheno chasing days are over... she would have been a great one to chase... and I don't like satis normally

:cheers::pass::cheers:

That she does... the sati pheno was a throwback considering the lineage... and it is one of the most powerful satis I have ever smoked.

Too bad my pheno chasing days are over... she would have been a great one to chase... and I don't like satis normally

:cheers::pass::cheers:
sometimes they really surprise

:coffee2:

Day 103 for the midget indica throw back

Granny has basically turned into a football sized rock hard bud

EzyWatermark1812260320511251.png

Going to shoot for narcotic effects at 120 + days as long as she keeps drinking.

:woohoo1:

soooo, indica pheno, and +120 days = narcotic effect, correct. Is that only for the black fairy bx black stone or is that a consistent trait with all the dragons?

soooo, indica pheno, and +120 days = narcotic effect, correct. Is that only for the black fairy bx black stone or is that a consistent trait with all the dragons?

Not necessarily.... :smokeit:

It is not consistent, but it does seem to be a bit more common in the black phenos

Stone Dragon and the black phenos go narcotic for me the most often

got it, thanks! Just dropped 4 Stone Dragons for a swim tonight! We shall see what we get. Hoping for at least a single male and female.

Back