Dragon Meds Black Fairy BX Black Stone

Ok.... decided to do my public grow area staggered and just keep it perpetual for a few crops.

Another is about ready to rotate in :headbang:

Dont care much about pre frost pics so here is a couple of cheap cell pics showing the 3 current plants

:woody::woody::woody::woody:

Lights just came on... and it looks like I need to thin a bit....

20181023_221519.jpg

20181023_221436.jpg

:baked:

Ok.... decided to do my public grow area staggered and just keep it perpetual for a few crops.

Another is about ready to rotate in :headbang:

Dont care much about pre frost pics so here is a couple of cheap cell pics showing the 3 current plants

:woody::woody::woody::woody:

Lights just came on... and it looks like I need to thin a bit....

View attachment 964728

View attachment 964729

:baked:

They look ready to take off! :amazon:

Oh wowza! She is really a stout one. Might fine as always HM

Thanks Dudeski :pass:

Yeah the girls that I back crossed were some branchy lil bitches...

Giving em all haircuts so should end up with a bunch of nice colas on each...

Still trying to beat that one I did that ended up with 13 "mains"

:cheers:

Peace
Hash

Thanks Dudeski :pass:

Yeah the girls that I back crossed were some branchy lil bitches...

Giving em all haircuts so should end up with a bunch of nice colas on each...

Still trying to beat that one I did that ended up with 13 "mains"

:cheers:

Peace
Hash
13 inch mains! Big ole donkey dong budz :pass:

13 inch mains! Big ole donkey dong budz :pass:

Nope, they were much longer than 13 inch....

Sometimes I defol heavy from the start and I turn each branch into a "main"

My best yet was 13 "main" colas, and each was over 3 feet long.

Got a new phone or I would toss a pic up.

@Stone has some of my work on his insta page... it wont be my 13 cola plant, but I will go snag one of my pics from there and refresh your memory of what I do...

Last edited:
@Dudeski , here is a screen shot of a pic on his insta of one I grew last year.... I try to turn each branch into one big ass bud

Screenshot_20181027-123407_Instagram.jpg

Best I ever did was 13 branches all the same length and each was one big cola...

It looked like there were 13 mains

And each cola was over 3 feet long

Last edited:
Yowzaaaa, that one helluva plant @HashMaster . I just purchased some Goldstone so it's interesting to see what she looks like when she is max'd out. Great growing!
Do you remember her final dry weight? That might take care of my med needs for the entire 2019 and 2020 years.

Yowzaaaa, that one helluva plant @HashMaster . I just purchased some Goldstone so it's interesting to see what she looks like when she is max'd out. Great growing!
Do you remember her final dry weight? That might take care of my med needs for the entire 2019 and 2020 years.

Thank You:pass:

GoldStone is some kick ass couch lock stoner smoke... some of the best I've smoked.

I usually average around 8 - 10 oz per plant so I really dont remember the ones that dont break a pound... that one in that pic was average.

I've got the weight record for every one of @Stone 's strains that I have grown on his forum though, so YMMV a bit

Back