Laughing Hyena Seeds Black Fire, Russian Winter and Lil'Nice Star from Beaver Genetics.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Ok I made up the name Lil'Nice Star because it is just a cross and did not come with a name - Officially NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice) x Lil' MobStar, Russian Winter and the Black Fire are all test strains I am growing for and sponsored by @beavergenetics

Hang on to the handle bars here we grow again.

The proposed nutrient schedule. Updated to reality as the grow progresses.

2022summer.jpg

Last edited:
Every grow starts with cleaning the space. Checking the equipment. I installed all new drip emitters and have purchased a new stir pump and will get a new fertigation pump as well. Both are showing signs of bearing shaft wear.

_DSC2697_InPixio_InPixio.jpg

The heat is set to 80°F and will be stabilized tomorrow when I drop the seeds.

We are off!

Mix one gallon to 470 PPM of nutrients plus 90 PPM starting water. PH to 5.8.
_DSC4713.JPG
_DSC4714.JPG

Dilute to 150 PPM PH 5.7 in the soak pan and soak Starter Cubes for 15 minutes.

_DSC4715.JPG
_DSC4716.JPG

Plant seeds 1/2" deep and place in grow space at 80°F RH 70% - 80%.

_DSC4717.JPG
_DSC4718.JPG
_DSC4719.JPG

:jump:

Hmmm I wonder how this is gonna look in 70 days lol. Wall to wall bud I’m betting. I’ll be checking in as always to see the magic happen. I gotta run some autos again. Sounds like some nice strains here.

Fantastic! Should be another killer run. I'll be watching how the new supplements/gypsum/etc that you've picked up work with your schedule. The wizard always testing and tweaking his spell.

I love that you always start and post the basics for a successful grow.

Clean Inspect Calibrate

Fantastic! Should be another killer run. I'll be watching how the new supplements/gypsum/etc that you've picked up work with your schedule. The wizard always testing and tweaking his spell.

I love that you always start and post the basics for a successful grow.

Clean Inspect Calibrate
Thank you.

Hydroponics is IMPO the most demanding grow style. Attention to detail helps you to succeed. There are many pitfalls in Farming that can trip any of us up. Pumps, fans and lights are critical so I have back-up. Other shit can and will happen :shrug:.

No matter how many times I have done this, I am still nervous with anticipation :kitty:.

Thank you.

Hydroponics is IMPO the most demanding grow style. Attention to detail helps you to succeed. There are many pitfalls in Farming that can trip any of us up. Pumps, fans and lights are critical so I have back-up. Other shit can and will happen :shrug:.

No matter how many times I have done this, I am still nervous with anticipation :kitty:.
I love the way you help so many people with nutrients etc as I know you've helped even me in a jam or 2 and I look forwards to watching this grow

This is going to be exciting.

Black Fire. Black Garlic (Jordan of the Island) x Auto Fire99 (Highrise Seeds)

Russian Winter. Russian Dragon (Dragon Meds team) x Freezeland (HighRise Seeds)

Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar

Back