Laughing Hyena Seeds Black Fire, Russian Winter and Lil'Nice Star from Beaver Genetics.

What DLI do you normally use for sprouts and seedlings?
I am running about 80 watts. I use the lights to fine tune the temperature. I will have to measure the DLI. It is ~20 DLI

5 days and 6 of the girls are dancing
party.gif

_DSC4732.JPG

Ok I will wait one more night for the Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar to make an appearance. I cannot hold up transplanting the others. It is go time. if one ore two of the Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar show up in time I will tear out one or two of the others but there is a short window on that. It is not a good sign that all three have not germinated?

_DSC4744.JPG

Dam, did ya pick around in the cube to see if anything is promising? I usually can't help myself and have to look, lol
No, if it is not healthy enough to make an appearance on its own I don't want to grow it anyhow.

I am very pleased to have six healthy seedlings raring to go!

Transplant day. The PPM is a little lower because I probably have closer to 5 gallons in the buckets. I don't measure.

2022-06-01_11-04-53.jpg

Starting water 90 PPM The PH was 8.0 The picture was out of focus.
_DSC4746.JPG

Nutrient Mix 630 PPM.

_DSC4747.JPG

PH for soaking the new GroDan Hugo 6" Rock Wool Cubes is 5.5. this neutralizes the remaining lime from the manufacturing process. They soak for 30 minutes minimum.

_DSC4748.JPG
_DSC4749.JPG

Now we wait.

Ok I will wait one more night for the Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar to make an appearance. I cannot hold up transplanting the others. It is go time. if one ore two of the Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar show up in time I will tear out one or two of the others but there is a short window on that. It is not a good sign that all three have not germinated?

View attachment 1466573

Well that's embarrassing on my end. I will run another germination test 0/3 is truly disgusting. Apologizes MoG

Well that's embarrassing on my end. I will run another germination test 0/3 is truly disgusting. Apologizes MoG
No worries it happens. No sign of them today either so I think they were not viable.

Back