Laughing Hyena Seeds Black Fire, Russian Winter and Lil'Nice Star from Beaver Genetics.

I will begin the harvest tomorrow. I just pinched a couple of buds and they are among the densest I have grown. I need to dry them as slow as I can in this friggin frying pan I live in.

_DSC5097_InPixio.jpg
_DSC5098_InPixio.jpg
_DSC5099_InPixio.jpg

Harvest
2 plants in paper bags and four hanging as the harvest continues. The two strains are so different without a clear winner. Only after the cure the tail of the tape and the enjoyment of all our hard work will we have a winner, tie ???? I was stinkin down the street last night while I made an adjustment to the ventilation of the lung room :rofl:

I am going to hand trim this Russian Winter because even the stemmed leaves have frost:woohoo1:

_DSC2882.JPG

Black fire stack)_eull.jpg
Black fire stack)_InPixio.jpg

2 plants in paper bags and four hanging as the harvest continues. The two strains are so different without a clear winner. Only after the cure the tail of the tape and the enjoyment of all our hard work will we have a winner, tie ???? I was stinkin down the street last night while I made an adjustment to the ventilation of the lung room :rofl:

I am going to hand trim this Russian Winter because even the stemmed leaves have frost:woohoo1:

View attachment 1508280

View attachment 1508281View attachment 1508282
Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Back