Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto Smoke Report

Microwave

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
After salivating from seeing TaNg's vape report and video of this strain, I decided to give this strain a try. I'm certainly glad that I did! Everything that TaNg enclosed in his report is true of my grow as well. This strain has gone straight to the top of my list of fave strains.

SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Strain: Auto Blackberry Kush

Did it autoflower?: Yes, around day 25 from seedling.

Soil/hydro: FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil

Nutes: General Hydroponics line of nutes: FloraDuo A, FloraDuo B, Floralicious Plus, Liquid KoolBloom

Light (kind and schedule): ProSource 90watt LED UFO light. Pretty much a 24/0 light schedule.

From seedling to harvest date: From seedling to harvest was 77 days.

Dry Yield: 41 grams dry

Her measurements were: about 80 cm (32 inches) high x 70 cm (28 inches) wide

High/Effect Duration: *****

This strain is the closest auto I've found to Pure Kush, which is one of my fave photo strains. Starts with a head high which becomes a relaxing and tingly body buzz. Lasted about 2 hours, with the after effect lasting another hour or so.

BAG APPEAL: *****

Fantastic! Lots of crystals on these beautiful purple/reddish buds.

THE GROWTH: *****

Easy peasy. She took all the nutes that I gave her and wanted more.

THE SMELL: *****

Like blackberries! After a one month cure these buds smell as sweet as when I chopped her down.

THE SMOKE: *****

Quite smooth, with a citrus taste.

THE HIGH: *****

As mentioned earlier, a very relaxing and long lasting high. Medicinal uses could be for any type of body pain as well as insomnia.

All in all, an easy strain to grow with just the type of stone I like. Another fine strain from the folks at Dutch Passion! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• bbk1.jpg
    bbk1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 588
  • bbk2.JPG
    bbk2.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,086
Last edited:
Thanks for the report MAX REP!!

I don't think I've seen you Posting in a while microwave. Good to see you Back.

If you don't mind, I have a couple pics of BBK almost 8 weeks in

I'm loving her so far.
20151103_132458.jpg
20151101_114211.jpg
20151103_132400.jpg
20151103_132423.jpg

Thanks growbeast! :toke:

The blackberry kush is the first plant which I've grown for some time. I wasn't planning to grow anymore but I was inspired by TaNg's smoke report of this strain. :woohoo1:

Your girl looks quite healthy and delicious, thanks for sharing the photos! :thumbsup:

Back