Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

i dunno why but i cant see the last pics u uploaded :smokeit:

Might be nute burn. Can you post up a picture of the whole plant, or at least a bigger section?

Might be nute burn. Can you post up a picture of the whole plant, or at least a bigger section?
go to page one i just put up pics.. and i just added nutes yesterday and thats when i found this :(

What's your soil's PH and what is the PH of your water and nute solution when you water?

nice set up blaze!! :slap:

i see that LST is in action as well :dance:

i see that you have your internet back -- case it looking solid.

is that zens diy carbon filter? -- thought about doing the same.

im not sure if youve seen the one made by panhead? -- genius!! take a look bro if youre interested.
link: http://www.rollitup.org/grow-room-design-setup/63004-my-3-carbon-filter.html

170881d1359240409-blaze-first-pc-grow-g-13-pineapple-express-20130126_190337.jpg

did you just start the feed? could be the start of the slight nute burn (nutrients combo with ff soil)
or
it could be high heat -- what are your temps int he box with the carbon filters?

im subbed up bro! -- welcome to the micro world.

What's your soil's PH and what is the PH of your water and nute solution when you water?

Not sure i have been using the PH tester that came with the PH up and down. and the color has been looking like 6.5 or so.. Just got my PH51 in the ,mail today so im waiting on the solution to come in now.

nice set up blaze!! :slap:

i see that LST is in action as well :dance:

i see that you have your internet back -- case it looking solid.

is that zens diy carbon filter? -- thought about doing the same.

im not sure if youve seen the one made by panhead? -- genius!! take a look bro if youre interested.
link: http://www.rollitup.org/grow-room-design-setup/63004-my-3-carbon-filter.html

170881d1359240409-blaze-first-pc-grow-g-13-pineapple-express-20130126_190337.jpg

did you just start the feed? could be the start of the slight nute burn (nutrients combo with ff soil)
or
it could be high heat -- what are your temps int he box with the carbon filters?

im subbed up bro! -- welcome to the micro world.
heat got to about 84 4-5 days ago other then that about 77-63 and yeah nutes was yesterday i only used 1ML for 1L of water..

heat got to about 84 4-5 days ago other then that about 77-63 and yeah nutes was yesterday i only used 1ML for 1L of water..

heat should be fine at that range.

my guess would be the slight nute burn -- nothing to worry about unless it spread out.

6.5 should be ok -- but remember that there are nutrients in the ff soil as well.

Back