Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

I gave her BB and GB 1ml to 1L of distilled water.. ph is 6.2 going in and 6.6 runoff. I only have her 2 gallons because I didn't want to overwater her.

over watering is a little different from flushing.

in my opinion:

over watering would = watering everyday or watering while the soil is still wet and without letting it dryout
flushing = cleaning the soil of its excess nutrients/salt build up/nute problems etc.

looking forward the way your girl reacts bro -- hopefully she bounces back.

Well more bad new the ph meter i bought o n ebay (used) is not working right it gives the same PH for eveything.. so looks like ill have to go get a new one

Well got a new hannah ph meter today. Im flushing right now so i will have an update tonight with how she is doing.. ph was at 6.3 when i flushed hope thats about right.

Well flush is done but i droped the plant when doing it.. no damage to the plant but had to add about a cup of new soil so i hope the nutes in the new soil dont burn it again so we will see.

Last edited:
Day 27 update!

Ok so i went and got a new hanna meter and finally got the ph to 6.3. The water going in is 6.3 and the run off is 6.2 so i feel really good about the ph now and no that it is reading right unlike my old one.

She has stopped growing the past two days do to nute burn and unknown ph level so i hope after 3 or 4 days she will start to pick up.. Going to wait another week before i try to add more nutes again. :bong:

I had to add about a cup of new soil so i hope that helps feed her without burning her so we will see.:toke:

Her is some pics for you guys. Not much of an update do to her not growing much.

View attachment 173027View attachment 173028View attachment 173029View attachment 173030View attachment 173031

looking good blaze!

congrats on the new ph meter and that ph in/runoff is at a good number.

you should see this plant pick back up soon. :smokebuds:

looking good blaze!

congrats on the new ph meter and that ph in/runoff is at a good number.

you should see this plant pick back up soon. :smokebuds:

Man i hope your right lol been trying everything to get this girl back on track so we will see. Almost scared to use nutes again think i might even try 1/8 instead of 1/4.. Cant stun her anymore with only 6 weeks left so no time for mistakes :smokebuds:

Man i hope your right lol been trying everything to get this girl back on track so we will see. Almost scared to use nutes again think i might even try 1/8 instead of 1/4.. Cant stun her anymore with only 6 weeks left so no time for mistakes :smokebuds:

are you mixing by the gallon and following the ff chart schedule? and what week on the schedule?

if so -- 1/4 shouldnt be much of a problem again at this point.
(1/8 dose is fine if you want to play it safe)

are you mixing by the gallon and following the ff chart schedule? and what week on the schedule?

if so -- 1/4 shouldnt be much of a problem again at this point.
(1/8 dose is fine if you want to play it safe)

No i was mixing to 1L and only put 1ml of GB and BB did week 3 on the FF chart. but with the nutes still in the soil I think is what made it to much.:smoke:

If you mix it in the one gal how many days is it good for? I didnt think it was good to let it sit..

No i was mixing to 1L and only put 1ml of GB and BB did week 3 on the FF chart. but with the nutes still in the soil I think is what made it to much.:smoke:

If you mix it in the one gal how many days is it good for? I didnt think it was good to let it sit..

i wouldnt mix the nutrients until its actual feeding time.

its just that its easier to mix the gallon and faster/easier calculation.

Back