Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

heat should be fine at that range.

my guess would be the slight nute burn -- nothing to worry about unless it spread out.

6.5 should be ok -- but remember that there are nutrients in the ff soil as well.

Yeah i know thats why i wated till week 3 to add thought i would be safe and the plant would have ate most of the nutes already i must have been wrong but thanks for your help..

Well a little bad news the nute burn is getting a little worse. Think i should flush or just water? Today is waterday thats why im asking.

your temps are on the high side of acceptable so, dont worry about that. the pic you posted 1 page back looks like a nutrient burn. adding nutes to your water with FFOF at the same time was a bad idea. You could flush but, i think at this early of a stage you would just be substituting overwatering for burn. you are between a rock and a hard place because of this. if you have some soil without fertilizers added to it you could try an emergency transplant. if you are going to use liquid nutrients you really should not have to worry about fertilizers in your soils anyways. and vice versa. if you use fertlized soil, you really dont have to worry about liquid nutrients. unless you start to see deficiencies forming.

best of luck to you my micro grow bro and sorry i have not said hi in here sooner.

Just flush it for a few days.

Ok i flushed it yesterday and i just checked it this morning and it hasnt gotten worse but it didnt get any better yet so ill keep an eye on it
. She is drinking like crazy and growing over an inch per day so i think ill be ok

Yeah i know thats why i wated till week 3 to add thought i would be safe and the plant would have ate most of the nutes already i must have been wrong but thanks for your help..

no problem bro -- i started feed at 2.5 weeks @ 1/4 ofcourse.

Well a little bad news the nute burn is getting a little worse. Think i should flush or just water? Today is waterday thats why im asking.

Ok i flushed it yesterday and i just checked it this morning and it hasnt gotten worse but it didnt get any better yet so ill keep an eye on it
. She is drinking like crazy and growing over an inch per day so i think ill be ok

what is the ph going in and run off blaze?

did you flush using atleast 3x the amount of water?

flushing should do the trick -- and what you fed her lately?

I gave her BB and GB 1ml to 1L of distilled water.. ph is 6.2 going in and 6.6 runoff. I only have her 2 gallons because I didn't want to overwater her.

Back