SeedBank: Dutch Passion.

Strain: Blue AutoMazar

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Hydro / DWC

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule): GN MS0006 and HS1 @ 20/4 schedule, Total 255w

From seed to harvest date: 95 days.

Dry Yield: 314g (single plant)

Rosin pressing compatibility: Yes. This strain squirts good under heatpressing.

Grow log: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/medgrower-does-blue-automazar-ms006-hs1-dwc.49470/

Growth (MedGrower answers):
This one is fast and very vital variety. I already started LST and even defoliation on day 12 of growing her and she loved it and by the day 39 she had already filled my 120cm * 60cm growspace.
I found that in the peak generative period she drank approx. 4 litres of water a day, so she can take a generous amount of water.

High/Effect Duration (Patient answers):
When smoked or vaporized, the onset of the medical effects is very gentle; reaching its full effect after about ten minutes. The pain relief lasts for up to two hours, and the relaxing effect can last twice as long.

Medical effect (Patient answers):
This strain is excellent for relieving my nerve pain, and is also an ideal evening medicine. When concentrated or taken in high doses, this strain can occasionally aggravate my fatigue symptoms, but that's a small trade-off for effective pain relief. Blue AutoMazar is one of my preferred choices for pain relief and relaxation, and it's my favourite strain in terms of flavour.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

THE GROWTH: *****

THE SMELL: *****

THE VAPE: *****

THE SMOKE: ****

MED EFFECTS: *****

Last edited:
Many thanks - just looking again at the pictures of the grow, it gets more impressive. All those meds from a single plant - very impressive. Next year we will have our auto frisian duck variety (shh) - we will send you some seeds for outdoor growing if you are interested, no-one will be able to tell from the leaves what is growing. For those that can't grow indoors it will be a stealth outdoor crop. take it easy and thanks!

Many thanks - just looking again at the pictures of the grow, it gets more impressive. All those meds from a single plant - very impressive. Next year we will have our auto frisian duck variety (shh) - we will send you some seeds for outdoor growing if you are interested, no-one will be able to tell from the leaves what is growing. For those that can't grow indoors it will be a stealth outdoor crop. take it easy and thanks!

Thank you! I would love to try growing outdoors but in my circumstances it is not possible, unfortunately. Appriciate the offer though!

Back