Indoor Blue Dragons

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm heading out this winter to warmer climate I just can't take the cold here anymore. Last winter I rarely left the house, I dreaded having to go grocery shopping or anything. So I'm packing in one last grow before we leave the end of November.

I'm growing my Blue Dragon. I started out planning to do SOG. I wanted a couple plants for seed mothers also. So I started about 50 seeds. The germ rate was low, my seed was getting old, so another reason to make a new batch. I started in .75L containers that I use often as starter pots. I had planned to grow them to completion in these pots. Then I had a change of mid a few days ago and I'm transplanting most of them into 8L pots. So far, they are looking good1

they are all in soil and will ber fed Megacrop. If I have a good harvest, I'm going to turn most of the bud and trim into hash as its less conspicuous to carry and easier to ditch.... if need be lol.

They were germed and planted in two batches so that account foe the size differences you see.

Blue Dragons pic1 -9-18-2019.jpg

Will be watchin, Dragons have my full attention at the moment. Will be starting a batch of stones in the next 2 weeks.
:pass:

To fair weather, fine friends and a fat harvest.

Looking good Brother, good luck with finishing and moving.

I'm heading out this winter to warmer climate I just can't take the cold here anymore. Last winter I rarely left the house, I dreaded having to go grocery shopping or anything. So I'm packing in one last grow before we leave the end of November.
I know the feeling. I lived in the snow for two years and then moved to the tropics. Good luck with the current run.

I've lived here all of my life. When I was young, I worked often at the local ski resort. Now i want to puke at the sight of snow. But its the cold that's the worst, especially when it gets -10F to -30F often. I'm pushing 70 and my body just doesn't like it! And I have friends in Az. they live in a little town of 1400 people and just about everyone in town smokes weed lol!

I know the feeling. I lived in the snow for two years and then moved to the tropics. Good luck with the current run.

I'm growing my Blue Dragon. I started out planning to do SOG. I wanted a couple plants for seed mothers also. So I started about 50 seeds. The germ rate was low, my seed was getting old, so another reason to make a new batch. I started in .75L containers that I use often as starter pots. I had planned to grow them to completion in these pots. Then I had a change of mid a few days ago and I'm transplanting most of them into 8L pots. So far, they are looking good1

they are all in soil and will ber fed Megacrop. If I have a good harvest, I'm going to turn most of the bud and trim into hash as its less conspicuous to carry and easier to ditch.... if need be lol.

They were germed and planted in two batches so that account foe the size differences you see.

View attachment 1104952
Nicely packed tent. Hope the new place works out bud.

I've lived here all of my life. When I was young, I worked often at the local ski resort. Now i want to puke at the sight of snow. But its the cold that's the worst, especially when it gets -10F to -30F often. I'm pushing 70 and my body just doesn't like it! And I have friends in Az. they live in a little town of 1400 people and just about everyone in town smokes weed lol!
Jerome az? I lived and worked all over the state of Az a few years back.Loved my time there. Sedona, Prescott, and Jerome were my favorite places to have fun.

Ahh just to clarify, I'm not moving, just escaping winter for a couple months. My lady's parents live here and they are 88 years old and not the best of health. Maybe next year we can spend the enitre winter there.

Ahh just to clarify, I'm not moving, just escaping winter for a couple months. My lady's parents live here and they are 88 years old and not the best of health. Maybe next year we can spend the enitre winter there.
Canada's deciduous forest is good sight after 6 months of red rock and sand.:toke:

I agree! I could never live in that area for long. I'm not far from the Canadian border in NE USA, and I love it here, just can't physically deal with winter anymore. I would however, like to live where I could grow outdoors most of the year!

Canada's deciduous forest is good sight after 6 months of red rock and sand.:toke:

Back