Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

And well done on completing your first Biotabs grow mate! :d5:

I'm glad to hear you are digging both the Auto Night Queen as well as the Auto White Widow a lot :thumbsup:
Some old school Dutch Passion genetics will never get bored..

Your welcome for the tips&tricks, always glad to help, it was fun to watch your show, Mr David, uhhh Bob! :crying:

Keep it up with the good work! :growing:

Peace out :baked:

And well done on completing your first Biotabs grow mate! :d5:

I'm glad to hear you are digging both the Auto Night Queen as well as the Auto White Widow a lot :thumbsup:
Some old school Dutch Passion genetics will never get bored..

Your welcome for the tips&tricks, always glad to help, it was fun to watch your show, Mr David, uhhh Bob! :crying:

Keep it up with the good work! :growing:

Peace out :baked:
Thank you for the kind words!!
They are great cultivars indeed. The White Widow is already gone up in smoke and it was a blast! Luckily I've got a new one growing in the greenhouse.
The Night Queen in bud form is really yummy and in bubble form will put you down for the day. I only smoke that during the evening as it get me... :dizzy:
Thanks for the rep @Antonio_DutchPassion & @pop22 :toke:

Yup, in this one I stopped the autopot system and continued with handwatering.
You were having a lot of problems in their especially with your height and i think 2 plants would of been better than 4 just my opinion mind .but I wish you would give them another chance especially to save your back a lot of trouble as they make life so much easier for me also great journal I skimmed through it all again last night 🌙

You were having a lot of problems in their especially with your height and i think 2 plants would of been better than 4 just my opinion mind .but I wish you would give them another chance especially to save your back a lot of trouble as they make life so much easier for me also great journal I skimmed through it all again last night 🌙
I'm definitely going to use them again, they worked well until I probably made a mistake, which messed up the roots and meanwhile the system kept dronwing the already bad roots...Like I said, if the plants have no issues at their roots, the system works perfectly!
Currently busy building a expandable watering system, four driplines which are all independently switched in one system. And up to four independent capacitive moisture sensors per unit. The possibilities are endless and will work with my Blynk app :)

I'm definitely going to use them again, they worked well until I probably made a mistake, which messed up the roots and meanwhile the system kept dronwing the already bad roots...Like I said, if the plants have no issues at their roots, the system works perfectly!
Currently busy building a expandable watering system, four driplines which are all independently switched in one system. And up to four independent capacitive moisture sensors per unit. The possibilities are endless and will work with my Blynk app :)
also one more tip bob is about starting them in solo cups and not in the large pot as I think roots like this are going to explode and there just grown in light mix the solo cups too and then into the mycotrex hole but this is just my way I potted them the other day and 2 more to do tmoz 1390495-40e0c69837b2a89945c8a71298c77be7.jpg

Ok, the weight is in...I have four grams of the best bubble I've ever made. I started out with approx. 460gr of wet material which was made up of fluffy buds and popcorn as I kept the best buds for curing and of course smokin'... 🚬
So if I divide that by 4.2 we get 100gr dry material out of which I got these four grams. That's not a lot, but again the best I've ever had. Just a couple of flakes is enough to not being able to finish a joint within an hour!!

I'll surely have to plan a trip to the south of Holland so @Antonio_DutchPassion can try his favorite cultivar grown by yours truly :pass:
View attachment 1475672

Thank you Dutch Passion for providing me with the material for one of the best grows I've done to date :bow: :cheers:
Thank you Antonio for being such a swell guy and providing me with loads of tips and tricks :d5:
Thank you AFN for providing this neat forum :bighug:
and :thanks: all for following this thread to the end :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :toke:
amazing grow bob loved all the trichome shots and the biotabs rocked it for you :d5:
have ever thought about dry sifting i moved to this method after making bubble for a few years dry sifting is less messy and i think you get more final product

amazing grow bob loved all the trichome shots and the biotabs rocked it for you :d5:
have ever thought about dry sifting i moved to this method after making bubble for a few years dry sifting is less messy and i think you get more final product
Yes, I've thought about doing this, but was always reluctant to buy the screens. I did at one time buy different mesh size fabric's to make my own screens, but didn't follow through on it. So much to do and so little time :shrug:
Thank you btw, for the love bombs you sent my way ♥ I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up the pc this morning. 157 alerts! "Wow...What happened here..." :cheers:

Back