Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

And as promised here are the trichome shots from within the tent...
Let's begin with Auto Night Queen n°1
1653295451380_small.png

1653295451372_small.png

1653295451364_small.png

1653295451356_small.png

1653295451349_small.png

1653295451325_small.png

1653295451317_small.png

1653295451308_small.png

1653295451299_small.png

Next up are the two younger Night Queens...Almost there friends. :d5:
1653295451276_small.png

1653295451270_small.png

1653295451261_small.png

1653295451254_small.png

1653295451237_small.png

1653295451228_small.png

Regards,

Bob :toke:

These trichomes are starting to look very good Bob! :drool:

I bet you are going to fully enjoy this harvest, I do hope they will help you kill the pain as well :d5:
Almost there mate, just hold on a little longer!

These trichomes are starting to look very good Bob! :drool:

I bet you are going to fully enjoy this harvest, I do hope they will help you kill the pain as well :d5:
Almost there mate, just hold on a little longer!
Remember what I said buddy. As soon as I processed the whole lot I'm coming over :pass:

Hey growers :welcome:

Got another plethora of trichome pictures for you guys/gals. We're almost at the home stretch...
Let's start with the eldest lady...Auto Night Queen n°1. She's at day 86 and doesn't do much as you'll soon see on the time lapse.
1653476092765_small.jpg

Most of her buds are kinda fluffy compared to the main cola. Luckily the two younger Night Queens have quite the amount of firm buds. Guess that's the difference between a flawless grow and one where you had an issue with the amount of water... Oh well, fluffy buds are fine for processing so :shrug:
1653476092749_small.jpg

As you can see, there are more then enough amber trichomes to be found...
1653476092674_small.png

1653476092667_small.png

1653476092659_small.png

1653476092652_small.png

1653476092644_small.png

1653476092637_small.png

1653476092628_small.png

****************************************************************Part Two************************************************************************

Let's continue with the two younger ladies... Both are at day 76. Enjoy :thanks:
1653476092760_small.jpg

As you can see these buds are way tighter packed than these of Night Queen n°1
1653476092745_small.jpg

Although the trichomes aren't showing any sign of amberfication so maybe I'll have to let them sit a week longer? Don't know yet as I've got other projects to do and I need the tent for recovering the pollen from the males that are now with these ladies...
1653476092742_small.png

1653476092734_small.png

1653476092725_small.png

1653476092718_small.png

1653476092709_small.png

1653476092702_small.png

1653476092694_small.png

Ok, so before I show you guys the time lapse one last temperature and humidity update. Both are fine and providing the perfect environment to prevent mold so, yeah...I'm a happy camper guys :yay:
2022-05-25-16-14-25-539_small.jpg

As you can see the fan hasn't been nearly to it's maximum speed, which isn't really necessary because is it such a small tent. :thumbsup:
1653476092755_small.jpg

The lights as well. Although they have been burning at a higher setting they are now at 70-75%'ish
1653476092757_small.jpg

And now, what you're all been waiting for...Probably the second last time lapse you'll see of this grow.
Speed = 60fps, duration = 72 hours. Enjoy!! :thanks:

Last edited:
Harvest - Auto Night Queen + Smoke report Auto White Widow
Hey AFN Family :bighug:

Got up early this morning and started harvesting the three Auto Night Queen ladies. I'm sorry I don't have pictures from during harvest, but my hands we're so sticky...damn and the smell. I went through the house to go outside and the smell was everywhere. I kept about eight branches which are currently drying in the shed as we speak.
Night Queen n°1 is mostly fluffy material until we got to the upper parts. The main cola is an amazing piece of work and got set apart to dry and cure for smoking. Everything else went into the two 6L/6quart Ikea bags. One of which I got filled completely and one which was filled 1/3. And even then I put many a good buds inside the bags...
The younger Night Queens are of a different caliber...Color wise they have a purple/blueish hue which is gorgeous to say the less. They were so sticky, even the branches from which I held them while trimming were sticky. An amazing piece of work that is!!!
1653747387115_small.jpg

1653747387110_small.jpg

As soon as everything was bagged and I got the chance to clean my hands with ISO I took some pictures, damning myself this is all I have :cuss:
1653747387106_small.jpg

Look at how much trichomes are sticking to the plastic already. Time to put them in the freezer and continue cleaning up
1653747387089_small.jpg

Missus came after me complaining the smell permeated through the plastic, so I decided to double bag them and while I was at it weighing the bags. 495gr... Mind you, this wet weight, but only buds and sugar leaves. Removed all of the branches as these will ball up during washing and fanleaves as there's nothing worth saving from them and they can only polute the endproduct. :shrug:
1653748854290_small.jpg

Next I have something to say about the White Widow I harvested two weeks ago... :jump: It is AMAZING!! :jump:
No really, been smoking it since it's dry and while the cure inside the glass jar does improve the weed it was just amazing as is. This happened only once before so White Widow will surely become a annual returning guest in my grows :woohoo1:
The smoke is all that you expect to get from a White Widow. Each bud glistening with trichomes and nice and hard. Nothing fluffy about this White Widow guys. Mmmhmmmhmmmm :clapper::clapper: If you ever tried White Widow in a Dutch Coffeeshop this cultivar comes closest to anything I've seen to this day.

• Bag appeal : **** / ***** Crystal gleaming firm buds. As curing continues they are getting firmer.
  • Taste : ***** / ***** Amazing flavor especially to roll into a joint.
  • Smell : ***** / ***** As her taste this smell is amazing, but it doesn't go away. A real stinker if you don't close the jar after using!
  • High : **** / ***** Nice relaxing high at first, but if you keep smoking you'll end up a couch-potato for the remainder of the day
  • Medicinal : ** / ***** For me this strain belongs to the recreational variety.

And finally I'm presenting you with the last time lapse from within the tent. The last four days have been uneventful so I sped things up to 60fps. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Nice Bob! I love a good bag of quality trim, that stuff looks ready for something special

Hey AFN Family :bighug:

Got up early this morning and started harvesting the three Auto Night Queen ladies. I'm sorry I don't have pictures from during harvest, but my hands we're so sticky...damn and the smell. I went through the house to go outside and the smell was everywhere. I kept about eight branches which are currently drying in the shed as we speak.
Night Queen n°1 is mostly fluffy material until we got to the upper parts. The main cola is an amazing piece of work and got set apart to dry and cure for smoking. Everything else went into the two 6L/6quart Ikea bags. One of which I got filled completely and one which was filled 1/3. And even then I put many a good buds inside the bags...
The younger Night Queens are of a different caliber...Color wise they have a purple/blueish hue which is gorgeous to say the less. They were so sticky, even the branches from which I held them while trimming were sticky. An amazing piece of work that is!!!
View attachment 1465426

View attachment 1465427

As soon as everything was bagged and I got the chance to clean my hands with ISO I took some pictures, damning myself this is all I have :cuss:
View attachment 1465428

Look at how much trichomes are sticking to the plastic already. Time to put them in the freezer and continue cleaning up
View attachment 1465429

Missus came after me complaining the smell permeated through the plastic, so I decided to double bag them and while I was at it weighing the bags. 495gr... Mind you, this wet weight, but only buds and sugar leaves. Removed all of the branches as these will ball up during washing and fanleaves as there's nothing worth saving from them and they can only polute the endproduct. :shrug:
View attachment 1465430

Next I have something to say about the White Widow I harvested two weeks ago... :jump: It is AMAZING!! :jump:
No really, been smoking it since it's dry and while the cure inside the glass jar does improve the weed it was just amazing as is. This happened only once before so White Widow will surely become a annual returning guest in my grows :woohoo1:
The smoke is all that you expect to get from a White Widow. Each bud glistening with trichomes and nice and hard. Nothing fluffy about this White Widow guys. Mmmhmmmhmmmm :clapper::clapper: If you ever tried White Widow in a Dutch Coffeeshop this cultivar comes closest to anything I've seen to this day.

• Bag appeal : **** / ***** Crystal gleaming firm buds. As curing continues they are getting firmer.
  • Taste : ***** / ***** Amazing flavor especially to roll into a joint.
  • Smell : ***** / ***** As her taste this smell is amazing, but it doesn't go away. A real stinker if you don't close the jar after using!
  • High : **** / ***** Nice relaxing high at first, but if you keep smoking you'll end up a couch-potato for the remainder of the day
  • Medicinal : ** / ***** For me this strain belongs to the recreational variety.

And finally I'm presenting you with the last time lapse from within the tent. The last four days have been uneventful so I sped things up to 60fps. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Beautiful work Mr Canna-attenborough. My WW is gorgeous too, first time I'd grown it but will absolutely be returning. I've found if I cocktail it with a little of my Green Crack it totally relieves all my pain. Seriously haven't suffered for over three weeks now ( I do have to dance like a lunatic for half to an hour each day to shift the last of the arthritis but what's not to like about that). Happy smoking super star :baked:

Buds - Auto Night Queen
Hey Dutch Passion fans!! :cheers:

First off, Corona has finally got into our house so I don't know how the next days will turn out posting and stuff...My wife is the sickest at the moment so did a home-test and I was still 'negative', but the kids are staying home tomorrow if they test positive...

So while I'm still able I took the selected Night Queen branches from the wire inside the shed and jared them up for curing.
But first a weighing pic...57gr of perfect smelling buds chockfull with trichomes. The lighter buds are from the oldest Night Queen and the darker smaller buds are from the two younger Night Queens.
1654195957287_small.jpg

Everything on the plate is covered with trichomes and will be used as is and after curing. I'm trying to keep myself from smoking the Night Queen n°1 buds for now as I want them to have a good cure, but it is so much more sedative and pleasurable to smoke then the firmer buds. So 80 day's is a pleasurable high and if you smoke to much you go night night... And the 90 day's is night night after only one joint :dizzy:
1654195957281_small.jpg

These buds are for smoking and vaping. Have a look at those trichomes... Wish there was smellovision so you could enjoy what I'm smelling while opening the jar. Oh yes, the jar. After four hours being inside the humidity rose to 71% which is perfect for curing, but you have to keep a close eye to the process. Above 70% you need to open the jar multiple times a day and maybe even get it out of the jar to crisp up again.
1654195957271_small.jpg

This bud though has been drying since Sunday and it looked perfect. Took some samples during the week while drying and it was ok to smoke on Monday, but Tuesday is was harsh. Then it rained for two days and humidity went way up. Today the sun came out and inside the shed temperatures went up to 27-28°C / 80-82°F so I took a small bud and it crumbled. The outside of all the other buds felt the same so I took them down. Trimmed only the leaves that hadn't had any trichomes on them and put in the jar. And after four hours the buds felt squishy on the outside again because of the humidity inside the buds.
1654195957264_small.jpg

Let the curing commence :wiz:

Regards,

Attachments

• 1654195957287_small.jpg
    1654195957287_small.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 39
Back