Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

OK growers...Let's start again with some music to get into the mood...

I've done some changes today. Starting with rehanging the camera. The right upper corner gave me a headache watching it... Think this view is a lot better, what do you guys think? Another funny thing is the White Widow is taking up the most space... :thumbsup:
View attachment 1441074

I also did some defoliating again and repositioned some of the branches...This will probably be the last time this week as Friday I'm out of the house until Sunday. A well deserved long weekend in a Spa. Sauna's, massages and all the best relaxation can offer... I'm gonna enjoy this!!!
View attachment 1441075

The two older ladies are now at day 38...
View attachment 1441076

... followed by their younger sisters at day 28.
View attachment 1441077

View attachment 1441078

Bud sites are forming and while the oldest are only still one week into flower I can surely see the potential of them buds expanding :biggrin:
View attachment 1441079

What I don't understand is that the White Widow is showing some serious deficiencies, but only on the tops which connect to that broken split. I hope this is the cause and nothing underlying as I'm quite hopeless in solving issues after the fact. What do you think @Antonio_DutchPassion? I already dialed back the light, created some more distance between the light and the plants ánd more importantly the other plants aren't showing this deficiency (or do they, as I'm colorblind).
View attachment 1441080

Today was also the time to tap off some worm bin liquid. I started it a couple of months ago and the bin is absolutely crawling with compost worms (2 kinds). I diluted it 1 part worm juice to 9 parts water and made 1L of the stuff. It had a nice tea color and no odor at all. I made 1L and divided it over the four pots.
View attachment 1441081
Got everything cleaned up nicely if I may say so :coffee:
View attachment 1441082

This will be the last time lapse from that awkward angle. The next will be better :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed todays post. Have to go to physiotherapy for my back right now.
I'll see you guys in a bit.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey mate,

The leafs looks like they are drooling, maybe she is being kept too wet.
How is the soil when you touch it? Should not be soaking wet.

If the roots are standing in clogged conditions the roots kinda suffocate and will have trouble with the uptake of nutrients etc.
This can cause severe issues in the long term.

Did you perhaps place the watertank (47L one) higher than ground level?

I know for a fact this can cause more water output than the plants are actually needing in the autopot system.
So if this is the case, try placing it next to the tent at the same level as the pots.

You don't give any water anymore from the top right?

Is she the first in line to receive water from the tank? (when you follow the thin tube?)

Hey mate,

The leafs looks like they are drooling, maybe she is being kept too wet.
How is the soil when you touch it? Should not be soaking wet.

If the roots are standing in clogged conditions the roots kinda suffocate and will have trouble with the uptake of nutrients etc.
This can cause severe issues in the long term.

Did you perhaps place the watertank (47L one) higher than ground level?

I know for a fact this can cause more water output than the plants are actually needing in the autopot system.
So if this is the case, try placing it next to the tent at the same level as the pots.

You don't give any water anymore from the top right?

Is she the first in line to receive water from the tank? (when you follow the thin tube?)
The tank sits 5cm higher then the bottom of the pots. I read that you needed to put it a bit higher.
It's a T connection
1648116299712_small.jpg

But yeah. I do think the soil is to wet. And I've given her, as well as the other plants, some bennies (Bactrex and yesterday wormjuice) from the top. each time about 250ml from the top. And the problem did start after I filled the 47L tank full. I'm gonna turn the tap off until tomorrow morning so no water can reach the trays.
I do think the worm juice I gave yesterday did help out... Look at both pictures, left is from yesterday and right is from just now. I left them in original size, so if you click on them you can see much more details :d5:
Y0290006.JPG
Y0290343.JPG

Regards and thank you for thinking along :toke:

Ah yes, this explains it (5cm should normally be fine btw) Indeed, turn the knob for the water supply a notch and let them dry out for a few days.
If the leaves start slightly turning upwards again you know you have find the reason for it ;-)

Other ladies that seem to start drying out faster than the AWW can get a little water from above.

Keep it up mate :cheers:

Early Flower - Auto Night Queen
Ah yes, this explains it (5cm should normally be fine btw) Indeed, turn the knob for the water supply a notch and let them dry out for a few days.
If the leaves start slightly turning upwards again you know you have find the reason for it ;-)

Other ladies that seem to start drying out faster than the AWW can get a little water from above.

Keep it up mate :cheers:
Yesterday I took some soil and squeezed it in my hand and water came out. This morning it wasn't the case so about an hour ago I adjusted the tap so only a small trickle came out and let it run.
1649323505486_small.jpg

Now reading your reply I hurried back and closed the tap. I know, to impatient... :doh:
Oh, I also raised the front left corner by turning the leg a quarter turn anti-clock wise. This way the pot should be a bit higher and the Night Queen should be the one standing the longest in the water. At least that's my theory.

But for now none are getting any water until tomorrow. That should be enough to see if water pressure was the culprit. The picture above is also for my reference so I remember what position gave a trickle as that black tube is hell to get of...

So while I was up there I thought, why not take some more pictures for ya guys and gals :d5:
Let's begin with the top side and end underneath the skirts :biggrin:

This Night Queen is looking mighty fine!!
Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 39
1649323505442_small.jpg

These younglings are starting to mature and become real ladies...
Auto Night Queen n°2 - day 29
1649323505446_small.jpg

1649323505451_small.jpg

Auto Night Queen n°3 - day 29
1649323505458_small.jpg

Some parts of White Widow are starting to look a bit better...
Auto White Widow - day 39
1649323505463_small.jpg

1649323505468_small.jpg

1649323505480_small.jpg

Skirt time baby...
1649323505426_small.jpg

1649323505430_small.jpg

And lastly the 'new angle' time lapse. What do you guys/gals think?

Regards,

Hey guys, took a small nap. Yup...White Widow from Catweazel :dizzy:

So I came back after three days to a tent looking like this!!
1649665261958_small.jpg

The two younger Night Queens have outgrown the two older ladies.
1649665262000_small.jpg

Underneath the skirts everything still looks nice and tidy...
1649665261978_small.jpg

Above the canopy everything looks wild and jungle like... the droplets are from misting the new growth with Rot Block, which is a myco which prevents mold and other baddies to prevale.
1649665261972_small.jpg

The soil of White Widow does look a whole lot dryer then before...
1649665261993_small.jpg

And this shows in the overall color. @Antonio_DutchPassion, your advice was spot on mate!!! I don't think it'll ever get as green as the other ladies, but it will sure be a lot better for the final harvest numbers :thumbsup:
1649665261967_small.jpg

The buds are starting to look nice and firm.
Auto White Widow - day 43
1649665261952_small.jpg

It won't be long before I need to get the USB Scope out of the closet...
Auto Night Queen - day 43
1649665261946_small.jpg

So yeah, I'm a happy camper after returning to this splendor!! :woohoo1:
All I have to offer you guys now is to finish off this post with the time lapse I created from the last 96 hours. It's 60fps to speed things up a bit.

Hope you enjoyed your stay here and don't forget to have fun!!!

Regards,

For some reason I read this as, "the whole world of Canada". Lol

Ahum :biggrin:
So today I took my time to SCROG the younger Night Queen ladies. They are stretching momentarily and this can only be controlled by tucking them branches under the netting. I know, it looks scrawny now, but I hope by tomorrow I can see how them branches have up righted themselves and how the distribution in the SCROG is.
1649759902391_small.jpg

I pulled the branches from the back to the front and visa versa. I even broke off one main branch :wall: Oh well, live and learn :stir:
1649759902381_small.jpg

On another note. This White Widow is resisting the STS I'm using on her. She is pushing out trichomes en-masse, but not a single male sex organ to be found :shrug: Maybe up the dilution from 1/9 to 1/6? For the moment I've sprayed her with the same STS as before.
1649759902399_small.jpg

On the left side both White Widow and Night Queen n°1 are pumping out trichomes. Just amazing!!
Even found several bud sites forming underneath the leaves of right side plants.
1649759902385_small.jpg

This is how the right side should be like in a couple of days...
1649759902375_small.jpg

Regards,

Never used sts. Maybe more applications per day?

Never used sts. Maybe more applications per day?
STS stays in the system for about five to seven days. So normally one application every 5 days should be enough.
But there are strains that absolutely don't want to turn male. This might be one of them... :shrug:
Tonight I'll make a stronger batch and see if she'll react to it. :thumbsup:

Ahh, I just assumed it was the same application rates as cs. :coffee2:

Back