Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

@JaxsoNL5, thanks for the rep brother! :d5:
Meanwhile I'm positive as well...Feels like a serious flue. Headache, sinuses clogged, throat hurts...My missus is feeling better and is up and around, which is a good sign. Took her 5 days to get over it and I'm at day 1 now, so let me pack myself a nice vape and chase away that nasty feeling :baked:

Smoke report
Hey Stoners :smoking:

Today I had the house to myself and after dropping the kids off at school and going to the store to buy a couple of bags of ice-cubes I went on and set everything up to make bubble hash. The proces of making the hash is so messy I didn't take pictures while mixing the buds, ice and water to separate the trichomes. I do have pictures from the resulting intermediate product as it still needs to dry for a couple of days.
1655502781908_small.jpg

Fresh out of the freezer...This way it comes from the handkerchief without any issues...
1655502781905_small.jpg

Both batches together on the cardboard...
1655502781900_small.jpg

I used a scalpel to slice thin wafers from the chunk of frozen trichomes while holding it with a pair of tweezers, man is this sticky icky stuff!!
1655502781895_small.jpg

1655502781892_small.jpg

When everything is dry I'll be pressing it Frenchy (RIP) style and reporting back about the weight :thumbsup:
1655502781888_small.jpg

Of course this needed to be tested out...That's why I'm posting this now as it took me more then an hour to finish this joint :dizzy:
1655502781882_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey Stoners :smoking:

Today I had the house to myself and after dropping the kids off at school and going to the store to buy a couple of bags of ice-cubes I went on and set everything up to make bubble hash. The proces of making the hash is so messy I didn't take pictures while mixing the buds, ice and water to separate the trichomes. I do have pictures from the resulting intermediate product as it still needs to dry for a couple of days.
View attachment 1473849

Fresh out of the freezer...This way it comes from the handkerchief without any issues...
View attachment 1473850

Both batches together on the cardboard...
View attachment 1473851

I used a scalpel to slice thin wafers from the chunk of frozen trichomes while holding it with a pair of tweezers, man is this sticky icky stuff!!
View attachment 1473853

View attachment 1473854

When everything is dry I'll be pressing it Frenchy (RIP) style and reporting back about the weight :thumbsup:
View attachment 1473855

Of course this needed to be tested out...That's why I'm posting this now as it took me more then an hour to finish this joint :dizzy:
View attachment 1473856

Regards,

Fantastic Bob, good to see back and recovered from the lergy :baked:, never actually made this myself, thought it may be a bit messy. Now I know I'll never be able to do the tweezer bit, even on just four tablets a day I can't feel my finger tips after midday. All power to you my friend :bow:

Nice...I have yet to start in on making mine as It's been so damn hot on my front porch where Id be working it...but I will eventually....

Fantastic Bob, good to see back and recovered from the lergy :baked:, never actually made this myself, thought it may be a bit messy. Now I know I'll never be able to do the tweezer bit, even on just four tablets a day I can't feel my finger tips after midday. All power to you my friend :bow:
Thanks!! Yeah, I used a pair of tweezers so my fingers wouldn't stick together. This Night Queen is a sticky mf'r :pass:

Nice...I have yet to start in on making mine as It's been so damn hot on my front porch where Id be working it...but I will eventually....
Yeah, normally I also do it outside, but the warmth pushed me indoors into the bathroom.

Ok, the weight is in...I have four grams of the best bubble I've ever made. I started out with approx. 460gr of wet material which was made up of fluffy buds and popcorn as I kept the best buds for curing and of course smokin'... :smoking:
So if I divide that by 4.2 we get 100gr dry material out of which I got these four grams. That's not a lot, but again the best I've ever had. Just a couple of flakes is enough to not being able to finish a joint within an hour!!

I'll surely have to plan a trip to the south of Holland so @Antonio_DutchPassion can try his favorite cultivar grown by yours truly :pass:
1655793153968_small.jpg

Thank you Dutch Passion for providing me with the material for one of the best grows I've done to date :bow: :cheers:
Thank you Antonio for being such a swell guy and providing me with loads of tips and tricks :d5:
Thank you AFN for providing this neat forum :bighug:
and :thanks: all for following this thread to the end :thumbsup:

Regards,

Ok, the weight is in...I have four grams of the best bubble I've ever made. I started out with approx. 460gr of wet material which was made up of fluffy buds and popcorn as I kept the best buds for curing and of course smokin'... :smoking:
So if I divide that by 4.2 we get 100gr dry material out of which I got these four grams. That's not a lot, but again the best I've ever had. Just a couple of flakes is enough to not being able to finish a joint within an hour!!

I'll surely have to plan a trip to the south of Holland so @Antonio_DutchPassion can try his favorite cultivar grown by yours truly :pass:
View attachment 1475672

Thank you Dutch Passion for providing me with the material for one of the best grows I've done to date :bow: :cheers:
Thank you Antonio for being such a swell guy and providing me with loads of tips and tricks :d5:
Thank you AFN for providing this neat forum :bighug:
and :thanks: all for following this thread to the end :thumbsup:

Regards,

Nice one Mr Canna Attenborough, was a pleasure to read and follow, and I'm so glad all your hard work was rewarded so very well :baked:

Back