Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

:headbang: :cheers:
Very nice - not long now
I took a nice bud today. Trimmed it up very tight.
It's hanging upside down in the shed drying as we speak. With the weather we're having I'll be smoking that the day after tomorrow. :baked:

Haha Bob, you don't sleep on it right :rofl:

Personally when you slow dry and slow cure everything tastes much better! Terpenes are quite volatile and dissapear easily if you dry them in warm and dry environments. Would be best to dry them around 16-20 degrees celsius with a humidity of 65% at the start, going down to 55-52%, until the branches snap. A slow dry of 10-14 days under these conditions usually work fine.

A small drying tent in the cellar with a de-humidifier does wonders mate!:cheers:

Haha Bob, you don't sleep on it right :rofl:

Personally when you slow dry and slow cure everything tastes much better! Terpenes are quite volatile and dissapear easily if you dry them in warm and dry environments. Would be best to dry them around 16-20 degrees celsius with a humidity of 65% at the start, going down to 55-52%, until the branches snap. A slow dry of 10-14 days under these conditions usually work fine.

A small drying tent in the cellar with a de-humidifier does wonders mate!:cheers:
Thanks for the tip buddy!! I can't dry in-house. The smell is to much for the missus and the kids are getting old enough to start asking questions.
Everything must be done hush hush now. That's why I'm going to harvest the White Widow tomorrow. The missus and kids will be gone the whole day and she's where I like her to be.
I know that slow drying and taking time to cure does so much for the herb, but when you're out of cured bud then the next best thing is smoking something that's dried a bit faster. By harvesting the White Widow tomorrow I'll have plenty of bud that will get cured.
The Night Queen will come down next week when she's done her 80 days, like you suggested.
Oh and the White Widow is just Amazing!!! Completely how I remember the smell, taste and the high!!! Oh boy, makes me wonder why I'll ever grow something else again :shrug: And that's even without a good cure!
In all my growing and testing out cultivars there's only been one that's maybe a wee bit better then the White Widow and with a bit of luck a buddy of mine will send me his remaining seeds. I wonder what would happen if someone made a cross between those two? :shrug: Those would be fire!! :headbang:

I've tried the Night Queen as well and it's more sedative then the White Widow, but it doesn't have the taste and I literally grew up on Brabant's White Widow. I do think she'll be a fine candidate for hash making as even the fanleaves are starting to become covered with trichomes. :yoinks:

She's definitely bred for extraction, that's for sure!

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Late Flower
Hey AFN fam :bighug:

It's been a great week so far. My back issues have subsided so much that I don't need to take any pain killers, probably got to do with the warmer weather we're having and the fact that I've been mobile the last couple of days while it was hurting... Another great perspective is the White Widow that will come down in a couple of days. I know I said to do it tomorrow, but we're having my missus's parents over this weekend and her father is going to help set up the swimming pool. And where are all the swimming pool supplies??? Yup, in the shed where I dry my herb...:shrug:
Auto White Widow - day 72
1652292197785_small.jpg

This one is also almost done. She's showing more amber then the White Widow, but that's all ok. I want her to be very sedative. Especially because I'm gonna make bubble out of most of her and her younger siblings.
Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 72
1652292197782_small.jpg

But take a look at both the younger Night Queens. These look completely different. I left most of their leaves resulting in more energy for buds. And there are buds enought on these... Think I'll better start stocking up on bags of ice-cubes. :stir:
1652292197778_small.jpg

1652292197770_small.jpg

1652292197767_small.jpg

1652292197763_small.jpg

1652292197760_small.jpg

1652292197757_small.jpg

1652292197754_small.jpg

1652292197745_small.jpg

Regards,

Hey AFN fam :bighug:

It's been a great week so far. My back issues have subsided so much that I don't need to take any pain killers, probably got to do with the warmer weather we're having and the fact that I've been mobile the last couple of days while it was hurting... Another great perspective is the White Widow that will come down in a couple of days. I know I said to do it tomorrow, but we're having my missus's parents over this weekend and her father is going to help set up the swimming pool. And where are all the swimming pool supplies??? Yup, in the shed where I dry my herb...:shrug:
Auto White Widow - day 72
View attachment 1457623

This one is also almost done. She's showing more amber then the White Widow, but that's all ok. I want her to be very sedative. Especially because I'm gonna make bubble out of most of her and her younger siblings.
Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 72
View attachment 1457624

But take a look at both the younger Night Queens. These look completely different. I left most of their leaves resulting in more energy for buds. And there are buds enought on these... Think I'll better start stocking up on bags of ice-cubes. :stir:
View attachment 1457625

View attachment 1457626

View attachment 1457627

View attachment 1457628

View attachment 1457629

View attachment 1457630

View attachment 1457631

View attachment 1457632

Regards,

Good luck with the shed and the pool :goodluck:

Good luck with the shed and the pool :goodluck:
Thank you!!

Took some trichome pictures today. I'm so glad I decided to upgrade the USB scope to a 2K one. The colors and detail are so much better!! :vibe:
White Widow Auto - day 73
1652384592294_small.png

1652384592276_small.png

1652384592251_small.png

1652384592243_small.png

1652384592236_small.png

Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 73
1652384592214_small.png

1652384592204_small.png

1652384592187_small.png

1652384592180_small.png

Auto Night Queen n°2 or 3 - day 63
1652384592153_small.png

1652384592146_small.png

1652384592136_small.png

1652384592127_small.png

And for that bi-daily dose of plant movement... Another time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration = 48 hours.

I hope you enjoyed todays sticky mess. I know I sure did :condom:

Regards,

Hey guys,

Today (Saturday, it's tomorrow already) was a busy day as we setup the swimming pool so no pictures :shrug:
But I do have a time lapse from the last 48 hours for ya. Speed = 25fps. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob

Harvest - Auto White Widow
Hey friends :cheers:

After a good nights rest I got the time and opportunity to harvest my Auto White Widow. She's 76 day's old and prime for harvest.
These are the before pictures...
1652617655519_small.jpg

I wanted to dry the whole plant as the temperatures this week are on the high side and I wanted a slow as possible drying...
1652617655516_small.jpg

These buds are super hard and will provide me with that well deserved high I crave so much.
1652617655514_small.jpg

1652617655510_small.jpg

These are the smallest of the buds/popcorn nugs, but even these are somewhat packed tight. Hounesty does compel me to say they are called popcorn nugs for some reason, no? :biggrin:
1652617655508_small.jpg

This of course is after trimming... And while this was an easy trimjob, it would have gone smoother if I could take one branch at a time from the plant and in a comfortable position trim that branch, but ya...I wanted a slow(er) dry, so now neck hurts, lol :coffee2::haha:
1652617655504_small.jpg

This top is amazing!! When dry I'll definitly take some more pictures to end this the way it should be done :thumbsup:
1652617655501_small.jpg

:cooldance:Actually all the buds on this lady are just amazing and I could know...I've been smoking her for weeks already. Look at the above pictures and see how many of those branches are cut. Those where all these kind of buds... :baked:
1652617655498_small.jpg

And I have to admit that I could have done a better job in trimming, but if I sat the plant on the ground it was to low and on the table it was to high... :shrug:
1652617655495_small.jpg

But I'll get these once the plant is dried enough and then I'll trim the buds nice and short before they go into the jar(s?)
1652617655492_small.jpg

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed todays post and don't be to envious like I usually am, just remember...your closet, tent, greenhouse, garden and so on will soon bear fruit and piss me the hell off because I smoked all my weed to much and to fast :crying::cheers:

Regards,

Hey friends :cheers:

After a good nights rest I got the time and opportunity to harvest my Auto White Widow. She's 76 day's old and prime for harvest.
These are the before pictures...
View attachment 1459146

I wanted to dry the whole plant as the temperatures this week are on the high side and I wanted a slow as possible drying...
View attachment 1459147

These buds are super hard and will provide me with that well deserved high I crave so much.
View attachment 1459148

View attachment 1459149

These are the smallest of the buds/popcorn nugs, but even these are somewhat packed tight. Hounesty does compel me to say they are called popcorn nugs for some reason, no? :biggrin:
View attachment 1459150

This of course is after trimming... And while this was an easy trimjob, it would have gone smoother if I could take one branch at a time from the plant and in a comfortable position trim that branch, but ya...I wanted a slow(er) dry, so now neck hurts, lol :coffee2::haha:
View attachment 1459151

This top is amazing!! When dry I'll definitly take some more pictures to end this the way it should be done :thumbsup:
View attachment 1459152

:cooldance:Actually all the buds on this lady are just amazing and I could know...I've been smoking her for weeks already. Look at the above pictures and see how many of those branches are cut. Those where all these kind of buds... :baked:
View attachment 1459153

And I have to admit that I could have done a better job in trimming, but if I sat the plant on the ground it was to low and on the table it was to high... :shrug:
View attachment 1459154

But I'll get these once the plant is dried enough and then I'll trim the buds nice and short before they go into the jar(s?)
View attachment 1459155

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed todays post and don't be to envious like I usually am, just remember...your closet, tent, greenhouse, garden and so on will soon bear fruit and piss me the hell off because I smoked all my weed to much and to fast :crying::cheers:

Regards,

Beautiful mate, I have the same trouble with trimming, either too high or too low but it's definitely worth it in the end, wishing you hippy hoppy happy days :woohoo:

Back