Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Hi guys n girls my wellys doing OK bit hot in a wardrobe, but only for another day then of to there new home. Had a glue gelato come up not for a welly but its got 3 starting leafs, had a two headed one before but not a three leafed one.
20201027_115203.jpg
20201027_115159.jpg
20201027_115145.jpg

Mom just poked her head in the tent and had a big smile when she saw us. We overheard her talking about one of us going into an "Autopot" the other going into a "Wellie"? We don't like the sound of this.....
:crying:

Healing Path CBD.jpg

Only1sky welly boot
@St. Tom
Ok. Here we go. Size 4 child's welly have arrived, and a Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies has germinated.

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

2.COC (1).JPG

After a couple of days to prep the welly and allow the Co. Cookies to establish, we married the two together:

IMG_5655.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

Boot decorations will come later, as well as another strain for the 2nd boot. Cheers all. :toke:

Greetings friends I suppose this is my "OFFICIAL ENTRY POST"
I will be running The Forge F2 Auto(R) from Mandalorian Genetics. I am running 2 but will pick one by the deadline. They're in a women's size 11 wellie with a 60/20/20 mix of bio biz light mix/coco loco, & perlite with.Dr Earth dry amendments. They will reside in a 2x4 with a mars ts600 and a mars ts1000. The ladies have a few roommates,but idk if it's appropriate to mention then here...in any event,good luck to all entered and marry the best plant win!
20201027_085133.jpg

Last edited:
This is something that you've really had me thinking about and I will be doing on my next run as I've got 5 girls in my tent at the min
Hey moderator dude - I don't seem to be able to post my own stuff - just reply to others. I've already killed a wellie and have my girl germinating- have I missed a deadline?

to post your own stuff just start here in the box
Hey moderator dude - I don't seem to be able to post my own stuff - just reply to others. I've already killed a wellie and have my girl germinating- have I missed a deadline?
just post in the box here
box.PNG

Back