Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Afghan seed had popped this afternoon so here we go, into the Wellie/Coco it went :mrgreen:
I drilled holes all around the top of the boot and '' embroidered'' some orange twine Ifound in the garage, besides adding more colour it also gives me a bunch of anchor points for LST

20201017_150729.jpg

Got distracted, sowing (2) wellies today, gonna try out different drainage on each. Haven't figured out what I'll show, but yeah sooooooon. This looks too fun to miss out on ;)

Edit:
Seeds are officially in the boots! I’ve had too glue a manifold to the piping so once that dries well have a fully operational hydro welly! Strains again, seedstockers blackberry gum and spliff seeds purple berry kush.

oh, and both are photoperiods. I think I may be the only photo grower in the comp?

I might as well just transplant two of my solo cup photo period gals to make it (2) photo-period entries

daipot updates
Seeds are officially in the boots! I’ve had too glue a manifold to the piping so once that dries well have a fully operational hydro welly! Strains again, seedstockers blackberry gum and spliff seeds purple berry kush.

oh, and both are photoperiods. I think I may be the only photo grower in the comp?

8B052A77-B070-49A2-974E-F30E49404303.jpeg
76C015A9-2E4B-45A4-A0B9-F6EA8DC9E53C.jpeg
AAD78D3F-C98E-40B1-97DB-242E13E7671A.jpeg

Why don't we just say they have to be a childs wellie up to about a size 4? We'll cover three prizes of any 5 pack of our seeds for the best three yielders, plus a judges prize for the most awesome boot!
I've made a terrible blunder. I bought my Boot Size.... Size 13 :wiz:
:dragon5:

Back