Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

welly boot challenge growers
Last edited:
Count me in got a welly and i found a secret cupboard that I can house my little tent in, will get it all up n running tomorrow in a purple welly gonna pop a fruit auto from dinafem

Count me in got a welly and i found a secret cupboard that I can house my little tent in, will get it all up n running tomorrow in a purple welly gonna pop a fruit auto from dinafem
good on you bro tag me once your up and running with a pic of your boot with ya seed in as I'm going to try manage this

Keep it lit everyone,
do me proud,
looking forward to seeing theses wellies full of nice stinky buds,
I will give the winner an engraved trophy to remember the challenge,

@St. Tom my beans have popped in the rock wool just waiting on the boot
I've made you a threadmark for me to put updates in and post me a pic whenever in your boot

Nelly Nugs welly updates
Gone in just now im in the game I dropped 2 beans for 2 wellys. A fruit auto and a glue gelato or shoe gelato will post when in there wellys.
20201015_110050.jpg
20201015_110044.jpg

Jsh 1973 welly boot updates
@St. Tom

Ok, count me in officially.
Afghan seed soaking and Pink Glitter Wellie prepped :biggrin:
What are peoples opinion on filling the foot/sole part with clay pebbles for better drainage and then the rest with Coco/Perlite mix????

Attachments

• 20201015_150120.jpg
    20201015_150120.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20201015_150133.jpg
    20201015_150133.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
@St. Tom

Ok, count me in officially.
Afghan seed soaking and Pink Glitter Wellie prepped :biggrin:
What are peoples opinion on filling the foot/sole part with clay pebbles for better drainage and then the rest with Coco/Perlite mix????
If you notice I've made a threadmark on your post to put updates in ect and Nice welly s

Back