Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Brown thumbs updates
1603068003785.png

1603068023209.png

1603068056815.png

@St. Tom
Mr. Brownthumbs would like to play too! Had to google a wellie to see what one was....
as that is not a familiar term on the side of the pond.
We live in the desert, and have never had a need for rain boots, so I went to the finest of appeal stores to seek a pair out. We have this wonderful establishment, called Walmart, and I managed the snag the last pair on the shelf. Planted two seeds on Thursday. So for, the Crinkle Cut has poked her head up. Hopefully the Alien Moon Rocks will too, sometime soon.
Built a little nursery to spout these gals, fits right on top of my grow cabinet! Has two little 12w LED's in it.
Only my second grow, so I hope they come out well. Heck, my first grow is only on week 6, so technically if #1 grow doesn't make it to harvest, this may be my first!

View attachment 1244328
View attachment 1244329
View attachment 1244330

@St. Tom
Mr. Brownthumbs would like to play too! Had to google a wellie to see what one was....
as that is not a familiar term on the side of the pond.
We live in the desert, and have never had a need for rain boots, so I went to the finest of appeal stores to seek a pair out. We have this wonderful establishment, called Walmart, and I managed the snag the last pair on the shelf. Planted two seeds on Thursday. So for, the Crinkle Cut has poked her head up. Hopefully the Alien Moon Rocks will too, sometime soon.
Built a little nursery to spout these gals, fits right on top of my grow cabinet! Has two little 12w LED's in it.
Only my second grow, so I hope they come out well. Heck, my first grow is only on week 6, so technically if #1 grow doesn't make it to harvest, this may be my first!
Nice to have you along for the ride it should be fun and thanks for the @

sorry if this has been asked before, but until when do we have time to get a seed started? I think i might be able to participate after all!

Fruit auto has made an appearance gona be the smallest tent I've ever grown a plant in. Glue gelato got a tail hope to see her in the morning. Sorry about burble but its the smallest light I got for space available. Boot kids size 4
20201019_185405.jpg
20201019_185442.jpg

OMG, how awesome!!! How I wish I had a few BOMB seeds....darnit! :bighug:

Back