Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your interest in some pre-release testers. While AFN was down we had to make a few changes to what we had planned to launch with and also look for testers on. We had initially planned to launch 2 new autos and a couple of photos later in the year, but we will now be launching 1 auto and 1 photo.
So thank you again, but if i can ask for all those that expressed an interest to specify if they will be looking to test the autoflower, or the photo (or both) so we can get these out to you lovely people!

Peace
Dan

I’m in for an Auto! Thanks @BombSeeds !!

I could run either auto or photo.

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your interest in some pre-release testers. While AFN was down we had to make a few changes to what we had planned to launch with and also look for testers on. We had initially planned to launch 2 new autos and a couple of photos later in the year, but we will now be launching 1 auto and 1 photo.
So thank you again, but if i can ask for all those that expressed an interest to specify if they will be looking to test the autoflower, or the photo (or both) so we can get these out to you lovely people!

Peace
Dan
Yes autoflower please. Thanks Dan

I would do a photo im fixing to Run photos only grow soon.

Big Bomb auto 60ish days
20190708_205220.jpg

I'd run both if given an opportunity thanks Dan

If I were to try a strain or two for good sleep, what strains should I try.
I can't tell from the Bomb website what the %Indica/Sativa guesses are.

I would do a photo im fixing to Run photos only grow soon.

Give atomic a go if you can indoors...also consider widowbomb...its really nice stuff as well.

Give atomic a go if you can indoors...also consider widowbomb...its really nice stuff as well.
I will look into them I've never Run any of the Bomb Seeds I have a few Photos going gotta get them out the way lol my second room is Full of Auto's hahaha

Back