If I were to try a strain or two for good sleep, what strains should I try.
I can't tell from the Bomb website what the %Indica/Sativa guesses are.
Hey, the heavy indicas that are good for rest are Hash Bomb and Ice Bomb. both a re fine indoors or out. let us know how you get on!

Ice bomb outdoor. She starting her pre flower stretch and preparing to become a frost monster
20190802_161751.jpg
20190802_161627.jpg
20190802_161405.jpg
20190802_161056.jpg

Just started germination of 2 cosmic bomb auto flowers. I will start a journal as soon as they pop.! Wish me luck!

Big beautiful girl! Interesting to see her grown at about the same Latitude as mine. Very similar in maturity. Maybe I’ll move back @Rwg111 .
All gardening props go to my 66 year old mother on this one I threw her 1 of 3 seedlings and shes crushing it. Who knew the same woman who confiscated my bags all those years ago would end up growing massive canna:shrug:

All gardening props go to my 66 year old mother on this one I threw her 1 of 3 seedlings and shes crushing it. Who knew the same woman who confiscated my bags all those years ago would end up growing massive canna:shrug:
Too funny @Rwg111 . I tell my 83 year old Dad about my newest plants and he brags to his friends at the assisted living facility. I lived my childhood grounded mostly for my weed smoking.Prevented from attending the 8th grade trip to Bob-Lo Island. What a difference a few decades makes .
You are in farm country. That soil is made for canna! Gorgeous garden and going to smell very nice.

bomb (1).jpg
2 thc bomb auto sisters side by side in the front of my tent i harvested them a few mths ago

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your interest in some pre-release testers. While AFN was down we had to make a few changes to what we had planned to launch with and also look for testers on. We had initially planned to launch 2 new autos and a couple of photos later in the year, but we will now be launching 1 auto and 1 photo.
So thank you again, but if i can ask for all those that expressed an interest to specify if they will be looking to test the autoflower, or the photo (or both) so we can get these out to you lovely people!

Peace
Dan
I'd be interested in both I've grown photos since 98 lol and just started with autos I've been growing 3 royal dwarf girls and a very bushy blue dream'matic. I've harvested 2 Dwarves and a partial on 3rd dwarf. I'd probably do photo outdoors after a month and auto indoors. Hope to hear from ya

Massive ice bomb incoming this fall. Absolutely gorgeous gal here no frets no training all bomb seeds, Huron county michigan soil, and love
IMG_20190907_195617_547.jpg
IMG_20190907_195617_548.jpg

Attachments

• 20190907_182820.jpg
    20190907_182820.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 128
Truly amazing bush M8.. beautiful :d5: outstanding job :smoking:

Back