broken a branch in first grow

Regarding your ""waiting for my ph+ to arrive," why wait? Sodium bicarbonate (common baking soda) is among, if not is, the best(???) to use to boost pH, is super-cheap and infinitely available (any food or drug store). You may even have some on a shelf in your kitchen. And very little is generally needed to do the job.

Commercial pH boosters will generally contain potassium hydroxide and maybe carbonate. These will add some potassium (K) to your feed. Some cal-mag or other supplements you have on hand with higher pH might also be used to boost pH.

Otherwise, perhaps look for the root cause. What makes your feed water so acidic (presuming your pH device is properly working and calibrated)? I your water is that bad, go to RO or rain water. If some feed or supplement is doing it, see if you can replace or do without that.

Last edited:
I left the other branch and kept the LST going and now on day 32 it looks so fine but there some purple stems, I just fed yesterday half of the nutes for week 4 from advanced nutrients ph perfect advanced nutrients ph perfect week 4(micro-grow-bloom), and also cal-mag 1ml/L, can someone help on what to do? also isn't that the week that it should be extending vertically? or that's gonna be the final size? as the growth kind of stunned for the past couple of days!

Attachments

• IMG_5675.jpg
    IMG_5675.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5676.jpg
    IMG_5676.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5677.jpg
    IMG_5677.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5678.jpg
    IMG_5678.jpg